Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“we can always prove them wrong when we get back” Leygall said

2 Likes

“Yeah…but I can’t imagine the impact this could have on Blake,Mariana,etc.” she said going back to recording info.

2 Likes

Leygall didn’t really care about it. “either way, all we can do is wait and see” he said. “i am unlocking all the doors everyone” he said in an open comm “no more of those things are on board, so we should be safe.”

2 Likes

“Got it. Let’s just get this long trip over with.”

2 Likes

Catina took out her Data Pad and scrolled through pictures on it, while she waited for an answer from Nos and Aries.

1 Like

Eren gulped and nodded, holding the hammer.

“Are you okay?” Aries asked Catina.

1 Like

“I’m fine.” Catina said. “I just got my helmeted head slammed into the floor a few times. I’m more concerned about removing and washing my armor, and eating for the first time since we went on this mission.”

1 Like

Nos turned to Catina “apologies” he said clearing his throat “to answer your question the only way would be the Hurogok, if it is not busy… it may be preoccupied with fixing parts of the ship” Nos said

2 Likes

Kaitlynn finished recording everything, after taking into account the people and alien on this time, she came to a decision that was sure to at least allow them to survive for around a year.

“Okay, Nos. If my work is correct, we could survive a year if we limit everyone to two meals every two days. One in what would be “morning” and one in what would be “evening”.” She informed him.

2 Likes

“it will not take that long, but it is good to know” Nos said to kaitlynn

2 Likes

“How long are you aiming at then?” She asked again, preparing to re do her work if she could fit in more meals.

2 Likes

“three months” Leygall said

2 Likes

“Seriously? ■■■■ I was way off. Thought it’d be longer. Okay, so basically we can do 2 meals a day, rather have some saved Incase anything goes wrong and we are here longer.”

2 Likes

“I wish to speak to it.” Catina said. “So it will know that some or all of us would like to have our armor removed.”

Wait. Since we’ll be slipspacing for a long while. Maybe it could also upgrade our armor, basing everyone’s on Kiana’s Gen II.

1 Like

“understood” Leygall said to both Kaitlynn and Catina. He then looked to Cat “it is currently busy performing surgery on the red haired one” he said

2 Likes

Oh that’s right." Catina said. “I can definitely wait until it makes sure Kyanna will survive her injuries. And go for some food now, having not eaten since we left for this mission.”

1 Like

Leygall nodded “i do not know about you, but i am tired, i did not sleep at all last night because i was keeping watch…” he said “i am going to go find a bed to fall down in… i believe that is the expression you humans use” he said

3 Likes

“Ana, why don’t you go watch Sky?” Grace asked.

Aries hugged Cat. “It’s good that you’re okay.”

1 Like

Ana nodded and went over to Sky.

Leo kept waiting.

2 Likes

“Before you go.” Catina quickly said to Nos. “When one drinks a lot of liquid, and eats food that doesn’t all get digested. Where would one go on this ship to take care of that unavoidable business?”

“Thank you.” Catina said as she returned Aries’ hug. “We went into that battle with too few, Alex and Kyanna paid for it.”

1 Like