Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“i’m up d*mmit i’m up” Beth said grumpily

2 Likes

Kaitlynn nodded and left the room heading for the bridge. “Morning Nos, Spetz.” She said

2 Likes

Nos turned around and nodded to her “good morning…” he said “did you notice the extra passengers that spontaneously appeared?” he asked her

3 Likes

“Greetings” Spetz said while yawning

2 Likes

Aries and Catina had found the showers, and Cat used them to wash the milk-like blood those hostile Aliens had off of her armor and helmet.

“Now we make our way to the med bay, and see if that Huragok can remove our armor for us?” Catina asked Aries.

“It’ll be awhile yet before we arrive back in familiar territory, so we’ll have to worry about what we find when we’re almost there.” Catina said, referring to her worrying that Cabis would make his move, or if he hadn’t yet, Fireteam Daylight would have still been missing for a little over three months.

1 Like

“The engineers? Yeah…where did they come from?” She asked him.

2 Likes

“the one Huragok we had began creating them from the looks of it” Leygall said

2 Likes

“What? How…how the ■■■■ is that even possible to do? I mean how did it even breed so fast?”

2 Likes

“breed?” Leygall said confused at first “oh no Huragoks do not breed… They are created… When a Huragok wishes to make… for lack of a better word… children, they grab any unused materials and put them together, then fill them with what gas they can spare… the end result is… well… more Huragoks” Leygall said “they are living forerunner machines… truly they are living proof of the power which has been lost to the ages”

2 Likes

Leo stood up and began to wander the ship aimlessly.

2 Likes

“It isn’t, but I want to make it better.” Grace said, hugging her into her shoulder. She ran a hand through her hair.

Sky visibly calmed at Ana’s caress.

“That would be wonderful.” Aries said.

Upon Gahlogali, the Covenant forces began to finally retreat. New rulers had come to power, for the first time in a thousand years, Gahlogali was lead by a single Kaidon. But all was not tranquil. The Black Moons gained more territory by the day, and the next great war seemed on the horizon.

1 Like

Ana kept holding Sky’s hand. “You’ll be okay… I’m here okay…”

Sarah kept crying as she hugged her.

2 Likes

“Holy ■■■■.” Kaitlynn said trying to process what she just heard. “So, those things literally just grab whatever they can and make another one? How? How is that even possible.”

2 Likes

“Let’s go find the Medical Bay on this ship, and ask the resident Huragok to remove our armor…” Catina said. “I was also told where the bathroom is, and I for one am overdue to use it.”

1 Like

Leo kept walking around the ship and found the bathroom. He pulled off his helmet and washed his face.

2 Likes

Aries nodded. “You can go ahead.”

Grace kept comforting Sarah.

Sky didn’t wake up

1 Like

Sarah kept hugging Grace. [let’s go…]

Ana kept holding Sky’s hand. “I’ll be back okay…”

2 Likes

“To have my armor removed without you?” Catina asked. “How long do you plan on wearing your armor and undersuit?” Catina asked Aries half-jokingly.

1 Like

“it is forerunner… we do not know how it works… it just does” Leygall said

2 Likes

“So kind of like saying “It’s magic. I don’t gotta explain ■■■■.” kind of view. Okay i can understand that then.”

2 Likes