Halo Mega Bloks Discussion

Is it bad that I’m more hyped about this set than most others?

Wish it could have been the Red Truck from The Package. Red Truck had the saddest death. Me and my friends riding it off a cliff.

7 Likes

This set makes me really happy.

Drone figures :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yep. Found this when looking up Drones on Google Images.

I actually saw that at Toys R Us last week. Looks really intriguing.

2 Likes

I just noticed this, but it’s the first set with doors to the vehicle.

Hey, necro-post revival time!

Okay then, I have a few bit’s and bobs of Mega Bloks Halo sets (I never really played the games, I like the world and I am trying to get an XBONE for Halo 5.). The few things I have are, the OG mongoose and purple covenant unit thing, the original sniper ODST set, 2 series 2 blind bag figures, the crimson combat elite weapon pack and these bad boys I picked up today.

I have had problems with the plastic quality, such as one of the series two figures having it’s neck ball joint break immediately break (I returned it and got a new figure). However those three new figure seem to be much better…

2 Likes

ive got 50 assorted characters that I want to sell I need money to get moar bonkles

Those are some nifty looking figures, where are they from?

They are from Charlie series blind bags. I happened to find a box in store and although I hadn’t bought any thing Halo Mega Bloks for many years I decided to try my luck. I bought to mystery packs, and the green one is an unlisted and really rare “chase” figurr, it came packaged with one of the orbital figures…

1 Like

What’s ironic is that I got into Halo through the Mega Bloks toys. But I have played some of the games. Also, there is an official Mega Bloks collectors forum for Halo and stuff.

Well i hate to be a show off but other than @Lobstroke i have had no one to talk to about mega bloks till i found this group behold my collection from 2009 to current

these are the sorted figures (no vehicles at my house at the moment) here are the unsorted

4 Likes

So I heard the minifigures were pretty cool so I decided to pick up some.

Sorry for blurry pics.

These are actually pretty cool. I’d like to collect more of them.

I heard that there are are codes to tell which sets are in the bags. Can someone help me out? I don’t know which codes to use
http://www.spartanbloks.com/forums/showthread.php/foxtrot-series-codes-9585/index.html?s=63a16de6edb9426424ce3fb9116e28de&

3 Likes

“Foxtrot”

squeavered

1 Like

When you look at the codes on the back of the bag, it is the first part of the code you need to look at. The last bit, the “15ES” or “16ES” should be the same on all the figures in the box…

1 Like

The first blindbag I opened had an ultra rare av-cam arbiter
and then I got a common defender
I should get more blind bags tho

2 Likes