Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

@RECspiriah @Middlefingerstudios

“I don’t personally see how using dual Magnums makes me similar to 117 either. Come to think of it I haven’t even heard anybody mention that.”

“Nice to meet you Ramona. Mind if I join you for the next game of cards, whenever that may be?”

3 Likes

“Sure you can join me play cards and we’ll be playing until I fix my helmet’s radio first.”

After saying that. Ramona returned back to her spot. Continuing fixing her helmet’s radio.

2 Likes

Alright, have fun I’ll be tampering with my BR

2 Likes

Pulling a chocolate bar out of a seemingly nonexistent pocket and walks over to were Ichon, Syn, Ramona, and Jarrod are conversing. “Heyo, I’m Taylor-4278, shorten that how ever you like.” “I see we’re playing cards, I’m down for a game, I’ll even put this (holding up chocolate bar) up for grabs. Anyone in?”

1 Like

“Sorry but I need to fix my helmet’s radio first.” spoke Ramona.

1 Like

“It’s all good, anyone want this then?” Taylor said waving the chocolate bar around.

1 Like

OCC: I think everyone should say their time-zones so we can get a sense of who will be on when.

3 Likes

OOC: My timezone is EST and is anyone here listening to this?

2 Likes

OOC: I’m in Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
@RECspiriah I think they’re all offline.

2 Likes

OOC: I checked their profiles and it seems you’re right.

2 Likes

“sorry, not in the mood, maybe later” glances back “So you’re gonna be the funny guy huh?”

OOC: yeah my timezone is Hawaiian (funny I Iive in Hawaii but am not Hawaiian at all) and it’s from about 1p.m.-8p.m. I can be kinda random

2 Likes

“I guess so, granted we always seem to die 1st… Haha oh well” “wonder why they need a bunch of lone wolf operatives grouped together… Whatever this mission is, must be dangerous.” He sits down. “Man when we save Reach I’m gunna be swimming in ladies.” Taylor elbow’s Jarrod’s leg.

2 Likes

“So… you’re our squad leader?” A spartan said, pointing towards 4728.
“Ya seem a little unfit for that position, don’t you think? The name’s Riker. Riker-0103. Get used to the sarcasm.”
Riker slowly walked over to an empty Billiards table. Glaring at it.
Flashbacks rushed through his mind.
Bars.
Billiards.
Brawls.
“Ugh, never liked Billiards anyway.” He caught a glimpse of other Spartans walking around, carrying about their business.

Second time ever RPing, so I may be kinda bad at it

2 Likes

“Hey” Getting the attention of some of the Spartans around him, Taylor nodded at a yellow and blue ODSTS. “He seems a little… Pessimistic don’t you think?” “Hey! You, in the ODST armour!” Taylor said in a loud voice.
“What’s your dealeo?”

(OOC: ODSTS means Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Spartan.)

4 Likes

“Dealeo? Seriously, stop living in the past with your lingo. I don’t have any secret agenda or anything going on. If anything, you should be worried about if I break your jaw right now.” Riker said.

2 Likes

OOC: Might be leaving in a few minutes. I be back at 4:00PM EST. Someone might need to control my character until I return.

2 Likes

“Dang man. What happened, your mom never put your finger paintings on the fridge? I mean, lighten up dude.” Taylor leaned back in his seat, putting his hands on the back of his head. “chocolate bar?”

OOC: Haha I’ll still be gone at that point. Don’t get back till 2pm my time. (5pm your time.)

1 Like

“Eh… Everybody? What is going on? What team am I on? You’re being so vague. Who’s the leader? Somebody explain!”

Dan said, normally he was very calm and serious, but he didn’t know what was happening.

PS: my timezone is GMT + 1

1 Like

OOC here, this should help: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

3 Likes

hey, stop arguing, both of you, I may not be your leader but I’m not gonna sit around and listen to you 2 bicker all day

2 Likes