Hana toa guardian of fire

This is hana she is a interesting concept behind her is that she is also like my self moc being that she resembles that of a villain in this case rodaka but in more of a combat form being the militaristic appearance and style of armor she does have a sort of function in her guns only though and comes with a variety of weapons

Update- removed all the gold that was on her and replaced it with black
Update- revamped her legs extended her torso and revamped her arms so now everything looks a little more detailed and I redid her waist so it looks a little better and gave her a new sword
Update- made her feet look a little better then they did before by adding a few pieces

18 Likes

My Mata Nui, just passed out reading that passage through lack of oxygen and punctuation, lol.
I like the head/ hair thing that’s going on, did you spray paint the gold claw piece black or vice versa?
Not too hot on the “armourboob” look, but that’s just a personal opinion. Legs are good too. :+1:

Unless you add more white to the model, I would recommend cutting it out entirely. The arms also suffer from a lack of armor.

The whole idea for here is that she wears armor so that single sided breast plate is meant to make it seem like she’s wearing light armor

@Leoxander the white is supposed to be there for a reason and the arms are currently like that until I figure out a different custom arm design

The asymmetry on the chest looks weird, and the arms seem long. Also, that’s quite a bit of hair.

@Omega_Tahu The hair is built custom made no tutorial either on it at least not that I know of

What’s the reason?

I think there are a few too many colours going on here. The gold exclusively on weapons and hair for instance. Possibly the trans-orange as well. Then you could stick to white for the natural skin colour, and red and gunmetal for the armour.

1 Like

@Timeline15 There’s no gun metal on her just black red and trans orange I fixed the shield and guns also and only under the hair has gold I forgot to pain that

@Leoxander the whites supposed to be a skin color and the rest is armor

Edited for Double Posting - Waj