Hang out time

So, how the game works is you choose one person on the message boards that you would like to hang out with in real life. Then you say why you want to hang out with that specific person and what you would do if you had exactly 24 hours to hang out with them. Finally, you @ them and then they have to reply by saying whether or not they would hang out with the person that @ ed them and whether or not they think your idea of a hang out would be fun. Then they can continue the chain by following the rules above. You can also start a different chain if you haven’t been @ ed. Simple enough? I’ll begin

I would like to hang out with @N01InParticular because they seem like an interesting person and I think it would be fun to hang out with them. We would start the day by going to a lego store because, well, we’re both here aren’t we? Then we would head to a park and play some Nerf. Finally, we would head back home and watch some She-Ra.

if this game is absolutely stupid please let me know

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any feelings that get hurt In this process or any inappropriate jokes made. Join at your own risk

2 Likes

i’d hang out.

I would like to hang out with @Ghid we would break the kneecaps of every weeb in the nearby vicinity.

7 Likes

yourself included

4 Likes

wait, don’t you have to tell him yes or no?

1 Like

history can be rewritten edited.

-@CalamitousT

2 Likes

should we try tagging them again, or can i go?

Sure, you can go ahead

I’m torn between @N01InParticular and @Cordax, but since you already took N01InParticular, I’ll go Cordax. First, I would give him poutine and tell him that we wouldn’t do anything unless he ate half of it. Then, we would watch my favorite five-hour Lego Bionicle lecture, while consuming all manners of unhealthy foods. From there, we would run to Hobbytown where we would buy all manner of Gundam, and from there we would return and stream us building Gundams on my YouTube channel while talking about random things.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty good.

(you gotta tag someone dude)

Ok ok.

I would meet @Winger so he could teach me how to play dnd and then we could build new self-Mocs.

3 Likes

(can i come along? both of those sound useful.)

1 Like

Eh sure

Winger might not like it though.

guys I’d be like

so insecure if we did that

maybe in nineteen years at Brickfair or something

5 Likes

is that a si or a no
read the rules

1 Like

mebbe

no