Hangshei, Terror of Okoto's Seas

[Whispers] Why is everybody stealing my format?

/s; I’m fine with stuff like that. Also, I Must of stole it from somebody in the Boards.

2 Likes

Because I approve.

http://i.imgur.com/6CcZAYYm.jpg

5 Likes

###[Cough] [AHEM] [Cough]

4 Likes

By the way, I’m currently redoing this. So @Plural_Scrub, @PekekoaOfJungle, prepare to redo your reviews.

2 Likes

Doncha mean me, since this Dip of a Fruit copied my Amazing work? /s

1 Like

1 Like

#FLAME WAR
Evil-Cado vs Plural-Scrub

prepare your weapons

2 Likes

Throughout the topics, rivalry has started! @Risebell vs @Nyran, @PekekoaOfJungle vs @Plural_Scrub! Who will be next?

Keep instigating and encouraging, and I’d be willing to bet money it’d be “@Everyone vs @Lost_Head

9 Likes

Nyran why can’t we be friends?
I love you man.

1 Like

We have a Topic for that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

/s

2 Likes

I know.
It’s a pretty unnecessary topic too.

2 Likes

stands between everyone

United! Rememba?

@Toa_Jakami a word of advice; try keeping it simple for your new version, then show it to us. If we approve, make it more complex.

1 Like

U w0t m8
The moc is a bit on the messy side, what with all the shades of blue. My suggestions would be keep it on just two shades.

Alright, update!

He pounces!

6 Likes

I feel like the back legs should somewhat resemble the front legs (e.i. use similar pieces and colours).

Should use more Takadox armor or leave them out completely

Slightly better proportioned than before (for a monster anyway)

Going the right direction of using red spikes for eyes on the Spider mask, but needs teeth of some kind.

Mata foot should be replaced with something else, and them open joints on the waist can be filled in.

But other than that, it’s improving. Slowly but surely.

Also…

Pick that spike up before you lose it! :unamused:

3 Likes

I just realized, I’m slowly revealing different parts of my bedroom floor. So much, people are nitpicking about all the parts on it!

1 Like

i agree. it’s pretty bad he doesn’t seem like a creature of the depths

I’d recommend a squid or a Fish aesthetic not this odd well 4 legged land creature!

I still don’t like it, but less so.

10 Likes

The cat hates the MOC just like @Grievous :smile: