Happy 30th Zelda anniversary

Today is the day and to celebrate I’m gonna play my favorite Zelda game links awekening dx. U should too

Post ur favorite Zelda game in the comments.

8 Likes

I own a Link Between Worlds and it’s an amazing game.

2 Likes

I’ve only played Four Swords and Ocarina of Time, latter of which was gr8.

Maybe I’ll get TP HD this summer.

2 Likes

Well in my opinion it’s a great game, I have the wii version and it’s really fun. I recommend u buy it.

Good ol’ Majora’s Mask :smiley: :wink:.

5 Likes

Yay! Currently playing MM on my 3ds. (But my fav is twilight princess(sorry hard-core Zelda fans))

2 Likes

Oh wow, I had no idea this was today, happy anniversary, Zelda!

My favorite Zelda game is a struggle between A Link To the Past and Ocarina of Time.

5 Likes

My favorite Zelda game is CD-I One Wind Waker.

2 Likes

My favorites are Skyward Sword, Majora’s Mask, Ocarina of Time, and even Wind Waker! :smiley:

1 Like

he he he

1 Like

I think A Link Between Worlds is my favorite, though I haven’t played that many (yet!) I might say Ocarina, but I think that game is a bit overrated.

3 Likes

Majora’s
Mask.

Why? Gloom. There’s this sense of despair and fear that if you dawdle too long then-

EDIT: Also Wind Waker. That was fun.

1 Like

From the two that I have played, I really suck at Zelda games.
Although.
It has been a while since I played either of them.
Maybe I’ll give them another go…

1 Like

I have/had (I’m not sure if we sold it or not) Twilight Princess for the Wii, which we got when we first bought the Wii. However it is rated teen, so neither me nor my brother have ever played it. In fact, I don’t think anybody in my family has actually played it

Already ahead of ya.

Since this is the only Zelda game I’ve played, I guess I will say it’s my favorite, although I should give other games a try, too.

4 Likes

It’s funny, I just beat Link’s Awakening yesterday, and now that’s one of my favorite Zelda games.
My real favorite is probably Link between Worlds, though.

2 Likes

Wind Waker is my favorite, no question.

There’s a Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes for the Wii U siting at a local video game store… is it worth the buy?

I know this, it’s probably better than the Wii version.

Granted, I’ve only played two, and they are A Link Between Worlds and Oracle of Time.

My favorite would be A Link Between Worlds. To date it’s the only game I’ve played that’s challenging and it didn’t make me want to fling console halfway across the neighborhood. :stuck_out_tongue: