Happy Halloween!

Halloween was great. Got to visit some old friends, got lots of candy, and had so much fun. The only bad part was when we got lost driving one of our friends to another friends house. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We got snow where I live. That’s right. Snow on Halloween. Must be global warming. :stuck_out_tongue: We got only 2 trick-or treaters (though that’s actually more than some years–I live on top of a hill most people are too lazy to walk up).

I didn’t really do much. Just scared kids and handed out candy.

As for my favorite candy, probably KitKat.

1 Like

Geez Halloween wasn’t much of a fail.

Me and my friends went trick or treating for around 15 minutes to get some candy but we decided next year we are going to go full out on the entire neighbourhood.

1 Like

Answering my own post 4 days late, like a boss. :slight_smile:

I love Reeses and Twizzlers

3 Likes

I know this topic is dead and stuff, but I need to show these.

###Let me introduce all of you to the Mixel Halloween Goggles:

1 Like

It’s like 60 days till spook war 2015

1 Like

So, who’s ready for Spookmas 2015?

Since I’m not doing the whole Trickin’ or Treatin’, I’ve decided to become Tom from Target to give out the Candiez.

2 Likes

wat…

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. Spoopmas.

I was just feeling dumb and such, so I changed the name.

1 Like

It’s almost time to spook

estimated TTS (Time To Spook): 29 days

1 Like

Hm… Should I change my profile picture now? Or should I wait after Columbus Day?

In all honesty, your avatar already fits the spoopy vibe. The dark skies around gali’s golden, pumpkin-like mask…

2 Likes

Soon… soon we shall rule…

Does anyone have the vakama costume.

I feel less ready for Halloween than usual.

I didn’t get hyped up this year and now it’s in two days…

Ah well, hopefully I’ll be able to make a decent Jack-O-Lantern :jack_o_lantern:

i’m going as p-body from portal 2… my atlas has to work on actual halloween :confounded: but we had/have places to dress up yesterday/tonight. i’m still going out tomorrow tho.

I won’t be able to celebrate Halloween like I usually do… I need to take care of my grandma. So here’s some spooky bread to make you guys feel better about me:

4 Likes

Beneath the skin, we are already…

One.

For this lovely Halloween, I’m gonna pull out the old painting supplies and draw me a nice little forest, inhabited by the cutest lil’ squirrels that I can imagine.