Happy New Year!

Oh god that’s one thing I’d like to forget about 2014 all the headaches. Luckily I have glasses now!

oh hey, it’s new years and stuff

yeah…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much my reaction too. I hate fire works and don’t particularly enjoy getting stuck in traffic to go to “The biggest party of the year”

Welp, time to start a new year fresh

By trying to be more active…

I won’t lie. I don’t like most holidays.

Take New Year’s Eve for example. People just use it as an excuse to party, drink, clog up the roads and not go to work the next morning.

Don’t even get me STARTED on Valentine’s Day…

3 Likes

well the LEGO store workers better go to work tomorrow…

hey it’s finally new year where I am

1 Like

Well this seems like a good place to say this for my new years resolution is… I AM QUITTING THE MESSAGE BOARD!!! its been nice knowing ya guys. and in the words of Gary Oak SMELL YA LATER!!!

JK!!!
I am actually doing (or at least trying to) the opposite! I want to be more active here because you guy are awesome! Though school has been killing me and I am stuck with the worst LA teacher next semester :confused: so no promises :stuck_out_tongue: . Well I am looking forward to a new awesome year with you guys. :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy New Year. I resolve not to change.

4 Likes

Hey, for those of us in relationships it’s fun!

Right guys?
Oh. Sorry…
I get it, though. If you’re single it’s just a reminder that you’re alone. And that’s not fun. :frowning:

Anyways, happy (late) new year everyone!! Happy Bionicle 2015!

2 Likes

I’m never alone, I have BIONICLE.

4 Likes

Hey waitaminute…

Time for hover boards!

9 Likes

Bionicle is back, that’s future enough for me.

2 Likes

Awwww yeaaah

5 Likes

Hoverboards, check.
http://recode.net/2014/10/20/its-not-quite-marty-mcfly-but-the-hoverboard-is-here-video/

Self-fastening shoes, check.

Flying cars: in progress.

We’re pretty much set.

9 Likes

Great Scott…

2 Likes

None of this is happening. I guess we ended up in the timeline that Biff made.

3 Likes

It’s heavy, man.

2 Likes

Oh man… This is not good… I mean, what kind of inconsiderate jerk would change time like that for their own purposes?

QUICK! Get me a sports almanac and a time machine to the past!

2 Likes

So it is 2015 now.

Let the Antics Ensue

Ur late to the party

2 Likes