Happy Valentine's Day

Since I’ve assured myself for 2 consecutive years that no one actually likes me I’m perfectly fine with listening to songs all day.

pls help no bae

4 Likes

Woke up. Ate. Did some programming. Read books. Ate. Played some games.

4 Likes

Just listen to the video it sums everything up. Going to say this right now does have some bad language in it so heads up to the younger members of the board. http://youtu.be/583fuy3EtfQ

A cannon is defined as a large, heavy piece of artillery, typically mounted on wheels, formerly used in warfare.

Canon is either a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged, or a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.

I spend my valentines day scrolling through dA seeing if anything hilarious and cringe shows up in the Ninjago fandom.

8 Likes

I ate, watch a couple of movies , went to church, ate some more, and went on the message boards, so basically my life as normal.

######I’m so lonely. Someone please find me.

3 Likes

lol look at all u skrubs without dates.

######I am also alone.

In all seriousness, I don’t plan on dating until college. So, until then, this holiday is just another regular day for me.

8 Likes

one of my favorite holidays of the year, especially around the Boston Area lol

2 Likes

same as every day…
######I don’t even care

2 Likes

I spent today relaxing to the max. I also made a few art thingies. One can be seen here: HugeDomains.com

And the other is a random sketch in my general art topic. Otherwise, nothing special. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, that.

Plus I’ve been sick, so… I spent the day watching RWBY and reading TVtropes.

But I do have big plans for Monday.

~W12~

1 Like

Valentines Day, otherwise known as Singles Awareness Day. As for the girl, I’m just praying she won’t choose someone else before I ask her.

1 Like

So now I think this is the best valentine’s day after all!

I finished my book homework! Now I can finally lay down on my bed realizing how lonely I am, then idk grab a plushie and hug it til I sleep.

1 Like

what? someone sensible? it can’t be…

4 Likes

On sorry that was autocorrect

NO

IT’S A FAKE HOLIDAY

heavy breathing

Anyway, most of the cards with candy disappear somewhere in my house and later get found by me 2 years later at the bottom of a lego bin.

2 Likes

I’ve literally spent the whole day on the Boards.

5 Likes

Lol me too

2 Likes

Don’t know if this is a bad thing, but yeah pretty much, even while reading a book.

Anyway I might be a loner, but boy do people like to ship me…not a good thing.

Being shipped is like living hell, the same but different

1 Like

Will someone explain what this means?

This is not helpful

2 Likes

IRL?

At least people talk about you :sweat:

2 Likes