2 Likes

I only just beat the Eater.
Guh-guh-guh-guh-guh-gulp

1 Like

Eater is easy.

Twins are hard.

Skeletron Prime is a [Intense Swears].

Ballos from cave story.

Chairman Drek in the first Ratchet & Clank game is tough as nail and took me many, many attempts to finally beat him. Now if I had had the R.Y.N.O though…

1 Like

Glass joe %100

2 Likes

Spider Guardian from Metroid Prime 2. I’m so glad they nerfed him in MP trilogy

Almost every secret bonus boss in every JRPG

1 Like

One gun, Scourge of fire.

Marx Soul from SSU

Sans from undertale is pretty nuts.

1 Like

Undyne the Undying was harder IMO

1 Like

I think both are really hard for different reasons and attacks, but sans might just be a bit harder for most cause of the poisoning and surprise attacks. Granted undyne does have confusing attack, but personally Sans was much worse.

The bosses in Gunvolt 1 are challenging. They can be super frustrating the first time through, but in the end they’re really fun.
Gunvolt 2’s bosses are laughably easy. Even though most of them have unavoidable screen-clearing attacks, you can mostly just stand in place mashing attack and sometimes jump to another place to stand around.

Really? I thought it was the opposite. Most of Gunvolt 2’s bosses were way harder… like Gibril. And Teseo. zonda’s first form was really tough too

You know, I think you’re right. I remember the levels in GV 1 being hard but the bosses being too easy, whereas the levels in GV2 are way too easy, but the bosses are way too hard.

I remember GV1 having some tough bosses, like (ugh) Viper. Screw that guy.

Yeah, and the final boss is tricky, too.

As a kid I never managed to beat Rez’s second phase in Gex Enter the Gecko although nowadays I think he’s a pushover…

Rez somehow kinda reminded me of Makuta Teridax, though… Why?

As for today…

If you count whole stages I’d probably say Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Chapter 27. Without any DLCs to grind experience and no side quests unlocked it’s insane to beat that whole stage without loosing anyone - even on normal difficulty. Only managed to survive that with Beruka critting 4 times in a row…

Beating Champ Cynthia in Pokemon Platinum with your whole team being between 10-15 levels below her Pokemon also was pretty tough…

And then there was that snake in a point and click adventure named “Max und Mücke”. All that snake really did was blowing up its cheeks and threatening to eat you unless you had the right item in your inventory.
But that thing somehow scared me so much as a little kid that I never beat the game until like 10 years later…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t blame you, Conquest is a pain in general. insert chapter 10 here