Have you ever seen anyone outside of the boards?

and join the message boards

10 Likes

Sometimes I see @TeslaEffect commenting on something related to Steven Universe.

3 Likes

Itā€™s basically just me and Matt, and then Rise doing dumb videos.

We used to try and podcast, but uh, we really werenā€™t good at it.

6 Likes

I know @Kretta IRL, Iā€™ve seen @MaximumWarp, @legomaster1378, and a few other people commenting on YouTube videos, for BIONICLE or LEGO, to be specificā€¦

3 Likes

I knew so many people outside the boards, that I canā€™t name them all x)

1 Like

I know @StudentScissors from YouTube as well as @MaximumWarp

2 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

I used to see @RangerSilver6 on TFW2005.

1 Like

I feel very, very, very sorry for you. That channel went inactive years ago, so please donā€™t use it as your opinion of me. Also, my voice is twice as deep as it was on that channel.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen several board members post comments on TTVā€™s videos. Also @MaximumWarpā€™s channel on Youtube is pretty good.

1 Like

iā€™ve seen @Chro,@Ekorak,@Mrbolttron,@commanderspencer,@EMMsixteenA4,@ventum and maybe a few other peeps on flickr,

iā€™ve seen @Mrbolttron,@ventum on deviantart

everyone else i know on flickr and DA i think donā€™t have an account here

1 Like

Anyone that is in the Cliffhorse Club.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been around for a while, be it on/off in the last year or accountlessly stalking this ā€œcornerā€ of the internet beforehand. I know many that are on MOCPages and/or Flickr, less here, Iā€™m shamelessly inactive. Iā€™d name those I know, but theyā€™d feel bad if I forgot one or two. Thankfully though, 99.9% of this community isnā€™t as sour and bitter as I am.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen @Chronicler and @StudentScissors on TTVā€™s youtube channel. I have a youtube channel under the same name as my name on the message boards but I only use it to like stuff

3 Likes

Nope, I donā€™t comment on YouTube and if I did youā€™d have to know my real name to recognize me.

1 Like

Butā€¦what ifā€¦he doesā€¦

ok iā€™ll stop

8 Likes

Then weā€™d be even :scream: :laughing:

2 Likes

@ToaOfUltimateDoom and @MaximumWarp and I are subscribed to each other on YT. But thanks to @Risebell (whom I shall strangle if we meet IRL :stuck_out_tongue: ) I now am subjected to constant Skype notifications because Iā€™m a part of the CHC there :stuck_out_tongue: But I donā€™t mind, theyā€™re a great gang of folks :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I am darethAKAlegojedi328 on DeviantArt, if anyoneā€™s interested. :3

3 Likes

Watching even though I already am watching.

WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING

/s

5 Likes