Have you seen this?

Wow, this is really cool! What a shame that we never saw it in action. At least we do have it here. By the way, was Tera the representative for rock or sand? Just curious as that part was vague.

(Reposted because I didn’t tag Greg. Whoops.)

1 Like

Yeah, as Styrofoam said, Earth. However, at the time this was written, that was a place holder for the plagued tribe, which ended up being the Iron Tribe. Though I don’t know if this was also supposed to be the Sand Tribe aswell.

1 Like

you could write it as fan-fic, can’t you? like the half life episode 3 story?

2 Likes

To be clear, “earth” was originally going to be the name of the plague tribe. Then Lego/Greg decided to go with iron instead. However, later on Greg decided to also make a Earth tribe, completely separate from the one mentioned here. So technically Tera would have been a member of the Iron Tribe.

~W12~

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Greg has explicitly stated that he will not do that in a number of different instances.

Unfortunately, no. As long as I am an employee of LEGO, anything I write re: LEGO themes or characters would be considered official. So I can’t write fan fiction. Otherwise, I would.

9 Likes

In that case, I’d assume that Tera is also a placeholder name, since it’s literally one letter off from meaning earth itself.

3 Likes

Any new names would be placeholder, since this never got reviewed or approved. Any name would have had to go through Legal and frankly I doubt Tera would have gotten approved - somebody has to own the rights to that name already.

7 Likes

Fair enough.
So far, I’ve only seen character results use the Double R form, but there is one game that launched in 2012 and actually used the word verbatim as a title. Factoring in the initial development period, the two uses of the name likely would’ve been fairly close to each other.

1 Like

■■■■ someone make a moc for that

2 Likes

Is it still Canon that the dinosaurs existed on Bota Magna, though they were never found?

I think Lewa actually encountered one in a serial - Powers that Be, maybe?

There was also one pictured in a comic book

2 Likes

Reign of Shadows, actually.

1 Like

Wow this would have bin a grate next movie, it’s sucks that it didn’t get to go farther.

1 Like

I once considered writing a Bionicle G1 continuation using the post-2009 stuff as a base but never got around to it , considering I’m still working on other fanfic projects

On it XD

2 Likes

OK, so I have only two big problems about this story:

1. I don’t think that it would work to have mountains instead of walls.
  2. At the beginning of the pitch the team fights the Baterra, which is crazy! How would they survive?
    Other than this, I really like it.

I think it’s more meant to be the walls are so big (and probably so old and eroded) that they look like mountains from far below.

1 Like

wait does that mean project Brickonicle is illegal?!!