Heartstopper

One shot, one kill.

Click here for the gallery.

As usual, no real story to the build. She’s obviously heavily inspired by Widowmaker from Overwatch but interestingly, that wasn’t the original concept when I started out. She was supposed to be more of a ninja than a sniper but after I used the Core Hunter helmet and it fit so well things changed.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look!

51 Likes

but the feet tho

13 Likes

Nice! My only complaint is the feet. They look so small.

First of all, the lack of a very common female moc trend is great, so that’s a plus. As for the actual MOC, it’s great, except for the feet, which are pretty small. Besides that, this is great.

2 Likes

i don’t get why everybody on the boards hate small feet i think this looks fine

3 Likes

I don’t think those even qualify as feet, they’re just stubs. The moc doesn’t look too bad with 'em though

you’re one to talk about feet

The back view is not as great as the front, and the feet could use a little bit of toe…

The feet are virtually not existant, unless that was what you were going for?

Nicely done! I like the way you used Core Hunters helmet.

Nice MOC. The design of the head with the Core Hunter helmet is really good.

I think this looks really cool.

I also want to say this: Many of you are stuck on the idea that feet need to be a certain size… “it’s to big” “it’s to small” Not every MOC has to or will have perfect human proportions, or whatever you expect.

2 Likes

As many others have said, not a fan of Alieraah stub feet, but everything else looks very well done.

1 Like

I’m normally not a fan of stub feet, but they really fit the cartoonish proportions of the moc.

Everybody calm down about the feet! This isn’t Deviantart They could just be hooves or something. Anyway, this looks great. I really like the custom core hunter head.

lovin those thighs from the back, and the head is pretty fantastic, but the hips and feet look a bit weird while the arms are a bit gappy, still cool though.