Heavy Ordinance Relief Android Convoy Enforcer 3.0

Past Version:
H.O.R.A.C.E. 1.0
(I have a 2.0 but I never made a topic for it rip)

Heavy Ordinance Relief Android Convoy Enforcers, or H.O.R.A.C.E.'s are the least aggresive model of Tilkin automoton. Only one remains intact- H.O.R.A.C.E.-7438.

Designed for lifting hefty amounts of cargo or supplies, They were made to last a long time. Although peaceful, they are far from defenseless. Their armor plating is inexplicably tougher than many known metals. Their hand are not only good for heavy lifting, but pack quite the punch-- literally. Their left forearm is equipped with a Tilkin Mining Laser. H.O.R.A.C.E.-7438 has a rollcage which covers his eye, which is his only way of navigation, as he lacks an olfactory receptor, and has a weak audio receptor. H.O.R.A.C.E.-7438’s voice is deep and mechanical. Archaeologists speculate this was the only Tilkin automoton capable of vocal communication, giving them a minor form of sentience.

This is the H.O.R.A.C.E. I’m most satisfied with. I had the legs done a while ago, but it was just a couple weeks ago when I decided to finish him. I think he pulls of the “buff” heavy lifter android look better than the past two versions. Plus, it’s more accurate to how I envisioned him more than a year ago, with the potbelly and all that.
Here is H.O.R.A.C.E. 2.0, just for kicks:

By the way, the “Tilkin” I keep mentioning are of Kilgx’s species.

12 Likes

That’s kind of cool

…I-I can’t

walks out of the room

Srsly texture it somehow

3 Likes

F R O N T S H O T
R
O
N
T
S
H
O
T

3 Likes

Torsos a little odd looking from certain angles, but the front looks great and I love how you designed the limbs

1 Like

HORACE looks Amazin

1 Like

Looks good from the front, but the sides and back are a little bland. I do like the articulation on this guy, though! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a box. And it likely beats people up.

3 Likes

I like the hands

1 Like

Updated the Nyran Shot.

It looks a bit clunky.

Why shouldn’t it look clunky?