Helryx the Disturbingly DISTURBING

You know what they say? The first pancake is always the lumpy one…

Three images removed.
Do not repost these three. These are in violation of our rules. -Eljay

I challange YOU to make Helryx the disturbingly even more disturbing.

20 Likes

You’re going to Karzanhi.

7 Likes

Even Karzanhi is scared.

5 Likes

I’m sacred. and that’s not something i usually say.

2 Likes

oh my god burn it please burn it

2 Likes

I’d rewrite some of your text at the very least

2 Likes

Oh gosh what is this monster

1 Like

Kek, hope I’m not gonna be instantly banned if the mod sees that’s below.

1 Like

Hmmm, follow me please, I have a room full of angry scorpions I’d like you to take a look at.
With that said, the first one is the more interesting of the two for obvious reasons.

1 Like

O.H D.E.A.R G.O.D
they are horrifying

1 Like

I like scorpions, so yes please.
Hope I won the prize for the worst moc of the year, if I can’t win the best moc.

1 Like

Huh, you actually–GOOD GRIEF THESE THINGS ARE HORRIFYING.

The first one looks like Tren Krom tried to become Helryx and got stuck in a blender doing so. The second one is plain old certifiably terrible. Both are, most definitely, disturbing to a high degree. Excuse me while I go find brain bleach.

3 Likes

That thing looks like various beings and creatures getting teleported at the same time and they all got mutated together painfully)

1 Like

Calamity Ganon

It’s very… Interesting, but it feels lazy. Mostly cobbled limbs and little else. It would be more interesting with less silver and no gold, and some more detailed and symmetrical designs for the limbs. The concept would work very well with a mostly black color scheme and a similar tapering design, but with more organic shaping tapering from the hips to the neck.

I might actually make something based off that idea.

4 Likes

Squidward: “It’s all started…When I was born”

4 Likes

No. Just… No.

As others have said, this is Karzahni’s work.

WHY DOES THIS EXIST!!!

1 Like

All true, I wanted to make it as a quick joke after I suddenly noticed that no one else did such thing. I encourage you to try and come up with something that’ll make Tren-Krom shiver!

Rest in Peace

1 Like