Helryx, the Disturbingly Frail (Canon Contest #1 | The First)

You’re joking right? Entry 2 looks like g1.

1 Like

So does Hoseryx.

2 Likes

I’m so happy this won!

1 Like

But… It doesn’t

Care to elaborate?

The noodle goddess will win!

7 Likes

It’s way too bulky though. It isn’t Frail/thin.

If if’s and but were candies and nuts, we’d all have a merry christmas. the fact is that it IS too bulky. The people of the bionicle fandom have spoken and Hoseryx has won.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

Time for greg to reject it

Why would he reject it?

Looks horrible and doesnt fit. He himself said it would likely resemble the toa mata.

That’s your opinion though. Obviously the majority of people wanted/liked Hoseryx.

They liked a meme. “Hoseryx goes brrrrrr”

1 Like

Not so fast. There’s probably plenty of fraudulant votes that’ll be routed out.

Why is everyone who hates this moc so disrespectful and elitist?

2 Likes

Its not being elitist its just building something realistic. I dont support the other fantastic mocs because they dont fit.

Throughout this entire conversation you’ve been extremely demeaning and rude towards people who support this MOC. I can understand not necessarily agreeing with it’s aesthetic but to the degree in which you are characterizing the people who voted for Hoseryx is a bit extreme. I voted for it because I genuinely like the art and concept behind it. It’s unique and breaks the mold of what there is and here the TOA came from. As Bionicle has advanced the characters themselves get more complex. If this is suppose to be the first one, shouldn’t it be very simplistic in design?

Truly, my issue here is the way you’re treating people who liked this MOC.

3 Likes

it looks like a Toa Mata that has a disturbingly frail armor. entry #2 looks more like a Toa Nuva

I joined the boards to participate in the contest ,most likely people wanted another MOC to win

2 Likes

yes, but it was also revealed that a lot of people created fraud accounts to try and sabotage Hoseryx’s chances in the earlier pollings aswell. Time will tell, and I hope/trust the mods to be impartial in their findings.

1 Like

This looks nothing like a toa mata. It looks like a matoran infected with something.

1 Like