Helryx, the Disturbingly Frail (Canon Contest #1 | The First)

And you can do that but it seriously doesn’t fit as well as others.

It has won my heart.

3 Likes

Maybe her current form is the result of Teridax twisting her following his takeover using Hordika venom. Maybe…

Anyone know why I cant vote? I just saw it on reddit and waited 35 minutes but i still cant find the contest page… how do I vote???

1 Like

The poll is already closed, friend. Noodle Helryx won.

1 Like

Ok, if I ever wanted (I don’t want) Hoseryx to be canon, I’d prefer @Risebell‘s representation of it at least

Do you really think that G1 is so bad that the original Hoseryx would fit in perfectly?

Nope, It’s up to Greg

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

She won the popular vote :slight_smile:

and she brought together a LOT of people. A community.

5 Likes

She built the community around her, but she broke apart the whole BIONICLE community

3 Likes

I don’t see anyone giving up and leaving

3 Likes

That would be the result of the contests themselves.

Yep that’s true :smile:

1 Like

This community worked hard together to make this moc win, for greg to kill it would to be a slap in the face

6 Likes

My only hope is that at least the art contest will make something cool out of Hoseryx. I have already seen some gorgeous drawings of her :star_struck:

2 Likes

“built” I see what you did there. :smiley:

2 Likes

to reiterate- we’re all here! : D

There’s been so much content and a lot of laughs shared about this. regretfully some of these laughs have been at ttv’s expense but otherwise though

8 Likes

I’d disagree. If anything she brought together the Bionicle community and simply peeved members of the TTV community.
I’m just glad this is all over though. Cannot wait for the art contest.

5 Likes

The issue is that you are still trust level 0. The read time doesn’t match having been on for 35 minutes. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

And I was having fun too, I voted for Hoseryx in the earlier polls, because it was funny, but I could never think that it was gonna win

1 Like

I thought it was lowered to 30 minutes?

He doesn’t even have 30. I said 35 because that’s the number he posted.

1 Like