Helryx's Community Mocs (Not Taking Requests)

hmm, these look really nice :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, just keep on dreaming, darling. It’s good to have life goals.

5 Likes

What about me?

2 Likes

http://askmagicconch.com/#/ask

2 Likes

4 Likes

For the members who are requesting MOCs, look at this lil’ thing Helryx said.

7 Likes

Kewl.

3 Likes

Here we go again

t8o: Colors work, and they do remind me of a potato. Using the burnt orange with the old gold or some kind of tan may have made a better t8o-color-scheme. Not much I can say about this.

Vuhii: Jango has intensified. For some reason, even though it’s plain CCBS, I don’t really like him. The eyepiece doesn’t seem that good either and I’m not a fan of the skull spider armor. Weapon has potential but could be improved.

Beef: That is quite the bulkiness you got going on there. Colors are good and the build is solid. Wish that those claw pieces could go directly under his shoulders.

MFS: meh. Boring color scheme and no real sense of style. Moving on.

Nyran: Pretty good representation. Nice take on a lance you got there but where’s the pennant? I don’t like the pieces on the back much, though.

Anyway. Looking forward to shredding seeing what other takes you have on users.

May @yran have mercy on your soul

Also

Read that as “looks like his sister”

8 Likes

I am offended
excuse me while I retreat to tumblr and complain about life, become an edgy tryhard, and cry about my personal life

10 Likes

Tumblr in a nutshell

5 Likes

the little one is cute :3, and well I like the others

These are awesome!

1 Like

Sad Face…

[Sings horribly]

Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen…

1 Like

These all look amazing, especially the newer ones. They’re simple, but give off a very complex and cohesive look ^-^

3 Likes

Well, I’m kind of limited as far as colors go. That’s the best I could make it, sadly.

Well, idk what to tell you. Vuhii has said that he likes it, so at least there’s that.

He’s based off of a beetle, so the claws are supposed to be pincers, or more accurately, weird wing things that rest on his shell.

Yee. I plan to add some stuff when the new sets come out.

Thanks! I’m not aware of any pennant, but I can always tamper with the back pieces.

And I look forward to getting roasted.

Thanks guys :smile:

3 Likes

may I add my own input?

if anything, you could maybe give my guy better back armor and a melee weapon (maybe the other one you made for me :wink: no seriously that one’s awesome)

4 Likes

/mt

Of course! Notice that I said “when the new sets come out”

I plan to give you one of the new weapons.

4 Likes

Yo, that Beef moc, I like it…

1 Like

Thanks! Okay, here’s three more:

@Cordak_the_Last_Makuta

He’s loosely based off of Samus Aran.

@tak210

@JMP

17 Likes

noice

2 Likes