Here is my apology to Vahkiti

Addressing Liam’s allegations against me:

1. No, the stalking was never intentional. I did not realize I got banned at all, and I swear to God that if I was actually stalking I would probably stay off the internet for a while while I sort out what went wrong.
  2. I am autistic and have a hard time following instructions and understanding other’s social cues.
    Honestly, I’m genuinely sorry for breaking the rules and stepping on you. I meant no harm, but I still take full responsibility for all of my actions. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    I misunderstood the current situation and didn’t mean to freak you guys out. That’s all.
4 Likes

Why is this being posted here. EDIT: Oh the name Vahkiti is familiar, the owner of the Beaverhouse YT Channel, I still don’t understand why post this here, but you do you.

2 Likes

As these actions seemed to have happened off of the boards, and given that Vahkiti hasn’t been on the boards in almost 3 years (meaning they very likely will never see this apology), I don’t see any real reason for this topic to stay open.

4 Likes