"Hero Factory with a Bionicle label slapped onto it"

I’ll be happy as long as the old mask connections come back (Front-facing pegs).

I think it might, the Protectors don’t appear to connect from the top.

1 Like

While we’re talking 'bout the sets, I wonder what function Onua will have. Probably just an arm motion, but I still wonder…

I have but one problem with the CCBS: ALL THE ARMOUR PIECES ARE THE SAME.

2 Likes

Well that looks like it may change thanks to the new add-ons. The prelims look like they have some nice add on detail parts.

Function? As far as I can tell there isn’t any function; looks to be all ball n socket.

Edited for double post- Star

3 Likes

This is what we wanted, Bionicle to return, why would we be complaining!

Bad sets are not as bad as no sets!

8 Likes

This is the internet, there will always be something to complain about.

8 Likes

True. True.

The internets a scary place…

6 Likes

Worried about this being the case, while I understand the use of Hero Factory parts it does seem they are a little bit of the focus. I was hoping their would be a larger percentage of Bionicle to Hero Factory pieces used, though Lord Of Skull Spiders seems to be a mix between the two mostly for the legs.

Just out of curiosity, do you mind if I use this idea for a topic of a video, full credit will go to you, this forum, and this topic.

2 Likes

Oh! Go ahead!

For all we know, those images could not be the final product.

3 Likes

exactly
take the inika for example!
the inika prototypes changed a lot! these can be the same!
but I like them specifically tahu and kopaka

Well I’m thinking that the sets aren’t completely finished yet, as you can see Tahu and Lewa have designs on their chests, while the others do not, and this is probably linked to those two being the only two with backgrounds out of the 6 toa.

Hopefully they tweak some details slightly to make these sets even better, I also think Onua has such a large piece count because of his hammer, it looks like many pieces.

1 Like

this part of the internet does not seem to be so bad though, we are civilized here

No this is still a scary place to be.

3 Likes

Civilization is innately terrifying

3 Likes

CCBS stands for Character and Creature Building System so you didn’t have to put system after CCBS.

3 Likes

I don’t mind CCBS. I couldn’t MoC with it for the life of me, but the system itself is okay and it isn’t a total eyesore.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll call it the ‘CCB system’ from now on. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes