Hi everyone! Figured I'd Finally post some Mocs to this Site

64 Likes

wowa those are nice

2 Likes

A surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one

Fantastic mocs, I love the dark souls aesthetics

3 Likes

Thanks, amigo. Yea i’m into alot of those soulslike themes, it even bleeds out into some of my builds, it’s quite the respected work.

Welcome on the Boards, @eclipse_caller! I’ve know you from Flikr for a while, glad to have you here among us!

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve seen your amazing stuff on Flickr! It’s great to see you on the message boards. Welcome to the community :smile:

3 Likes

I mean, these are all amazing, but favorite parts on all three would have to be those head designs.

2 Likes

Oh hey!
Nice to see you joined TTV! I’ve heard a lot about you from Instagram and Flickr

2 Likes

Wow, these are super impressive. I think the heads are the highlights for me - you have such a unique way of combining existing pieces to get some really cool shaping.

1 Like

The use of the organic Sanok over Hydraxon’s helmet is genius, great look.

1 Like

Thanks,it snaps right on, like the two were made for each other

You get used to it.

1 Like

Thanks! Happy you like them!

@LegoDavid Thank for the words of welcome, While i’m not sure i’ll be as active, the current contest is worth joining for

@TheMOCingbird Thanks, their my favorite things to build as the rest usually comes together

EDITED FOR TRIPLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

yo eclipse
You made a triple post, which is kinda not allowed
I’d edit that into one post

just a heads up c:

2 Likes

Oh wow, I literally just started following your Instagram a little while ago!

Nice to see you here! You MOCs are amazing, not only as builds, but as characters and character designs!

1 Like

It would be criminal of you not to finish that first moc…

1 Like

Your Flickr feed is god teir dude. Glad you’re posting here now too.

1 Like

I’ve seen a ton of your stuff on instagram! These are awesome, they have a really creative and artistic look to them.

1 Like

I follow you on Instagram and your mocs are amazing

1 Like

The second one reminds me of movie Megatron. Love the helmet on the first!

1 Like