High Walker Frame: 01

WHAT IS THIS?! I BUILT A NOT ANIME MECH???

I decided along with my sister, that we were going to take the game of Mobile Frame Zero to the minifig scale. So I built this, basing it off of one of the MFZ frames, and basically I took all the existing measurements, and doubled them, with necessary adjustments to fit the minifig and joints. So a 3x3 dish became a 6x6 dish.

My goal was to make this somewhat modular, as all mfz frames should be, so it can be easily customized to fit whatever role I need it to fit. I’ll definitely make more systems

Gotta love those Exo Force stickers

And the original model that it’s based off. This design isn’t mine, it’s from instructions provided in the rule book.

Anyways, Critique welcome, and enjoy!

35 Likes

Massive missile pods
Do it.

This is great.

1 Like

This is cool it reminds me of this:

5 Likes

That looks great!

I wish I could play MFZ

1 Like

You make such amazing system creations man!!!
I love the way this looks, I love that it has a minifigure cockpit!

1 Like

Heresy.

Anyways, this is a really good MOC. My only complaint is that the mechanism that pulls up the hatch juts out a little far.

I can understand that, and it’s sorta remedied by the fact that you can hold the hatch in a bit, but it still sticks out a bit.

4 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Very nicely designed, the body especially.

1 Like

So, an alternate load out, consisting of 1 Defense System, 1 Movement, 1 Melee weapon, and 1 Direct Fire Weapon.

Thrusters are adjustable

6 Likes

Interested to see some variant of the core concept. I guess you are planning to do so given its ‘01’

1 Like

This looks pretty good. It might be an interesting idea to add one of these:
https://www.thedailybrick.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/700x700/9df78eab33525d08d6e5■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-turntable-2-x-2-with-medium-stone-gray-top-74340-27-675081-38.jpg
to the bottom of the barrels on the cannons just so they can rotate

1 Like

This is really well done :+1:

All I see is a cyclops head with legs and cannon arms…a giant Robo-Mixel perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love how you built in a way for the minifig to actually get up to the cockpit.

1 Like