Horrifying Revelations

This is creepy, and incredibly disturbing…

…I love it.

4 Likes

I guess no one noticed this one…

1 Like

Eh, I tend to ignore anything that uses the words Glatorian, Agori, or 2009

8 Likes

Aww, but the Bara Magna Arc had great potential and had more than a few pros to it.

Also, on topic: A lesser revelation, but your physical form actively changing while your conscious to feel it, like the Hordika had to hurt. And then, we have to consider the Metal in the equation feeling that twisting, reshaping, likely poking and stabbing the squishy organic parts along the way.

19 Likes

I also tend to ignore anything including the word Hordika

13 Likes

Let me guess. You ignore “Mistika” and “Vahki” too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Nah. I love 2004 and 2008

4 Likes

“We are of the same mind.”

13 Likes

What are they? (I am scared)

1 Like

These are all completely and utterly terrifying. Why did I go here? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Leoxandar
Because the Horrifying Revelations called to you.

THEY CALLED.

@Crunchy
I want to know D:

Seriously do you know where to find it, or should I just google it and hope for the best?

2 Likes

Here is another terrifying revelation, the toa mata came in canisters with nightmare memories right? So does that mean everytime you open up a bionicle canister and start building that the set is still in the nightmare world? O_O

7 Likes

What if I told you…

I hadn’t used photoshop for any of the images I’ve posted to the forums here.
http://i.imgur.com/r6J53BL.png

10 Likes

U used Paint, that’s sure!

I don’t have any ‘horrifying’ revelations, however there’s one thing that irks me: In Retrospect, the narrator said “The Bohrok Kal, and the dreaded Rahkshi; Servants of the evil Makuta.” I thought the Bohrok were supposed to be in service of Mata Nui?

Also, Lelouch, someone told me you were moving to Japan O_o

6 Likes

Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared themes-
1- Creativity
2- Time
3- Love

Legendary Kanohi ‘powers’-
1- Creation
2- Time
3- Life

9 Likes

The Bohrok weren’t fully explained when that video was published. Besides, the point of the video was to explain the story as simply and concisely as possible. Also, the Bohrok were unintentionally serving Teridax in 03.

7 Likes

I think it’s just a simple misplaced modifier really. I mean, I could be wrong, but it’s almost as if they were just listing off the Bohrok Kal, so there’s really not much there.

3 Likes

wait wut

1 Like

Ignika is love, Ignika is life

16 Likes