HORRIOR (self moc)

The size and transformation is great, but I’d rather you downsize this, and make something with consistency. The colors, textures, and shaping are all over the place, and I can’t really tell what’s going on.

12 Likes

Nothing to say other than you have a lot of time and pieces.

5 Likes

Very impressive! I believe it would look even more imposing in person!
That said, it does look a bit cluttered, but when you are dealing with such a large build, I guess even the large pieces begin to look like small add-ons!
Great job!

5 Likes

Did your bionicle collection just come to life or something?

15 Likes

110 cm? That’s like almost 3 feet!

4 Likes

It’s well over 3 feet, its a bit over 3.6 feet. Or 3’7’’

Nah, only about 60% of my Bionicle collection came to life. After that it went and ate my Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

6 Likes

Ah, I hate it when that happens.

4 Likes

Never thought something so cluttered could still look so amazing. I’m thinking it’s because the cluttering is super consistent. I absolutely love the demon face.

Amazing that the cannon can hold up without drooping downward.

5 Likes

This is the biggest moc I have ever seen on these boards. This is amazing. I also love the transformation aspect.

2 Likes

The fact that you managed to assemble Lego pieces into something of that size… “impressive” isn’t a strong enough word. It’s cluttered, but I’m too awed by the size to really care.

4 Likes

I feel like anyone who can build a moc the size of a small child purely out of technic and bionicle pieces deserves an award of some kind.

10 Likes

My life is complete. I can now die happy, for I have seen greatness. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s like a giant wall of death is coming to kill me, I love it.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Holy Gadunka indeed…

1 Like

The closer shots make it look like a city, with all the studs being windows of skyscrapers or something.

3 Likes

So, basically Mata Nui?

Matanui’s eviler brother :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But that’s Makuta.

No he is Matanui’s evil brother, I said eviler XD
I know that isn’t real english.

3 Likes

He’s their edgy little brother. :stuck_out_tongue:
But actually awesome.

2 Likes