Horse in the Garage

My horse, almost paralyzed in what has happened here moves left.

3 Likes

Fortunately, the horse is not completely paralyzed and goes right to the hospital for treatment.

4 Likes

After everyone has filed out and the lights are shut off, a janitor horse is all that is left.

3 Likes

The janitor horse is left to die, alone in the dark, hunted like an animal.
Wait…

5 Likes

The horse, knowing this may be the end, rights a letter to his family giving his goodbyes

4 Likes

The horse, realizing he just cheated the odds with a second opportunity, has left nothing to chance and galloped away to safety

The horse lives!

3 Likes

A horse comes along, downright tired of all the garbage puns and jokes littering this thread.

4 Likes

All right, no puns, no cleverness. The horse moves right, i shoot it in the head, and it dies. The end.

7 Likes

Enough comedy let’s murder some horses. Here you go, fresh meat ready for lasagna. This is a new horse. This new horse moves left.

3 Likes

He goes right through the doorway in front of him, entering a room strangely filled with the furniture of a living room. A TV, playing the nightly news, a table with the remains of a dinner of French fries and a hotdog… and an unloaded gun, complete with the equipment to clean it after use. Panic ensues.

2 Likes

The horse with the gimpy leg steps left.

3 Likes

This horse does the stanky leg to the right.

This horse lives.

4 Likes

new horse

left

4 Likes

same hrose

right

4 Likes

New horse, left.

4 Likes

Sliiiiide to the right

4 Likes

new horse, right

3 Likes

The horse is confident he can escape. After all, the huntress is at work, right?

Bang!

Unfortunately, ive started taking my gun to work. And i work near the garage.

3 Likes

cordak, zamor,or midak?

3 Likes

What do you think i am, nice? I use a squid launcher.

4 Likes