How about that weather, eh?

It tends to snow several feet at a time over in my state.

Oh, and then there’s Hurricane Matthew. Not in my state, however.

1 Like

I live in the northern part of Texas, near Dallas, so the weather here is pretty hot for one a good chunk of the year, but then it cools down a bit in the Fall and especially in the Winter.

I hate rain.

Stormy days are my favorite. I love to be walking around the house at noon with all the lights on because it’s dark outside from rain… Storms are also great to fall asleep to, as long as the thunder/lightning isn’t that bad. I also really like snow.

Winter is my favorite season, mostly because that seems to be when it’s cloudy the most, 'cause of snow and stuff.

I don’t like the sun. It’s too bright.

I like variation, but I wouldn’t mind that much if it never snowed again.

But it never, ever, rains on the Plano Band. Or anywhere for that matter.

1 Like

Weird, I live in Melissa, and there was some intense rain just a couple of days ago.

Oh, Sucks to live there
oh, wait, I do
But seriously, Arizona is 100+ for 10 months, and then 65 and below for the rest

3 Likes

It’s cool and dry up in Cajun Country.

Here it’s pretty rainy. Matthew stuck and he not only shattered a glass table we had i the backyard but he also killed our power supply for a few hours.

Snow is non-existent, rain is somewhat rare, and it’s way to hot right now.

Here where I live the weather is quite good. It’s cold and rainy (rarely snowy) in the winter, and it’s hot (sometimes rainy) in the summer. Many storms during the year.

Not long before I was born, there had been a whirlwind that destroyed some roofs and trees, but nothing extreme, and rarely the wind carries some sand from the African deserts here (and it “rains red”), but other than that, nothing relevant until now.

Here In Pennsylvania, most of you guys would hate living here. We have four seasons, almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. But good news is the mountains here shield us from any major weather damage.

1 Like

I live in Virginia.

The weather is about as consistent as me.

Matthew brought some very welcome cool weather.

Yeah, it also destroyed several towns and cities and killed hundreds of people.

(Good to hear your weather is cold, it is boiling over here ATM…)

And cut the power here.

That too.

Then again, I am in Idaho, so I don’t get nearly killed by hurricanes every other year…But we did have our power go out because of horrible rain…so that was fun…

we have snowstorms, thunderstorms and Heavy rainfall from time to time here in Sweden. though almost never anything destructive (except the rarely occurring ocational flood like the one in Skåne a few years ago. Never happens where i live though)

See, personally I like it warm or cool. Unfortunately here it gets neither of those, it’s still around 87° every day and humid as heck, when it does get cold it’s all 60 and under, still humid as heck.