These all relate to the same basic question, but I’ve divided it up into discrete parts, since I want to make sure a few specific points are addressed.
- Throughout the history of the MU, how much direct contact did the Order of Mata Nui have with Mata Nui? Was it like one-on-one conversations, or more like Order agents interpreting his will in the stars from afar?
- Did the Order have a way to initiate communication with Mata Nui, or was the communication strictly one-way?
- For example, how was the Time Slip coordinated between Mata Nui and the Order? I’m curious how that worked out logistically.
- On that topic, who came up with the idea that the Time Slip was necessary, Mata Nui or the Order?
- Were the star-signs something that Mata Nui consciously controlled, or something that happened unconsciously based on his state of mind?
Thanks for your time!