How Did You Discover TTV?

Biocraft. I’m not sure how I stumbled on it, but somehow I did, and then I started following the channel. Glad I did, TTV, you guys rock.

1 Like

Finding TTV was quite the excitement for me.
I had just gotten back into the BIONICLE in late 2013. Deciding to watch the Eljay’s recap reviews, I stumbled across Biocraft, and decided to watch some autopsies. The rest is history.
:wink:

You know, now I’m not so ashamed I just got here when Bio2015 hype started and I’m just glad I didn’t end up here for Biocraft. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found it when I think it was 2010 i think on bzp and the fans were all leaving and I saw a topic about a podcast and saw they were interviewing people and talking about the fans and story and thought it was a really neat idea at the time. I kept watching for a long time and even asked a question in as they were fans of Red Vs Blue and they put it on air but that was years ago I slowly watched like every two months or so then I got backto watching when the greg interview popped up and watched all the time as the personality of the cast was really well put and made me really enjoy watching them.

I discovered TTV through MakutaFest (MakutaFeet?) a while back. Good times, good times…

2 Likes

I discovered TTV when I found their Invictus Analysis videos and I was like man this guy is funny

33 Likes

I was looking at old Bionicle videos and stumbled Bionicle Autopsy much to my delight.

1 Like

Seems as though a lotta people came by way of the Autopsies :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I found ttv while searching for news on bionicle 2015 and then discovered autopsies, which I really liked, and I also discovered this community and have stayyed. :smile:

1 Like

I first watched their biocraft trailers. Then they did that new years video of them rushing to finish parts of the Mata Nui map and I liked the chemistry they had with each other so I started listening to the podcasts.

I found TTV through iBIONICLE

Yeah, you heard that right. He commented on Var’s first Autopsy video back in early 2013, which caused it to appear in my “Recent Subscription Activity” feed. I watched the video and thought it was brilliant. A couple weeks later I started listening to the Podcast. I joined the Boards as soon as they went public. :smiley:

10 Likes

I had posted how I discovered TTV a long time ago on the Thank You TTV discussion, but here it is paraphrased.

A few years ago, I was at a low point in my life, and for once, Bionicle wasn’t there to cheer me up. That was until I discovered TTV.

3 Likes

Youtube random search, was feeling nostalgic with Bionicle. Then I found out it was coming back again, then I found them talking about it on youtube. The end.

3 Likes

In 2012, I became a fan of the BS01 Podcast. When I listened to Makuta Fest for the first time, and the TTV cast was on there, I was like “who are these people?” But I never really looked into it.

Then in late May 2013, I think, I discovered the BioCraft thread on BZPower. It had a link to their channel, I listened to some of their videos and was like “Hey, aren’t these the same people from Makuta Fest?” And I have been a fan ever since.

So I’m not sure if I should say I discovered them on Makuta Fest, or BZPower. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was actually watching an lp’r named ClementJ642 back in april last year and he brought on a guest commentator who went by NickonAquaMagna and i started watching some of his content and at the end he mentioned TTV, from there i did a bit of searching and found one of ElJay’s recap reviews subscribed after watching a couple.

Shortly after someone I follow on twitter retweeted lego saying Bionicle was coming back, did some youtube searches on bionicle 2015 and found TheThreeVirtues channel. I watched a few of their videos and became an instant fan :smiley:

1 Like

I think it was some time after that Bionicle 2 game prototype was leaked, and I accidentally stumbled upon the TTV channel. Intrigued by it, I watched a couple of the Autopsy videos, and I’ve been subscribed ever since.

There was a game prototype?

Indeed it was, I was quite surprised when I learned of it.

3 Likes