How Did You Discover TTV?

Wow. Just…wow. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

well that is the only way not sure if they have social media

1 Like

I can’t remember how I found them but I think I found them through nameuunavailable.

2 Likes

I found TTV from RahkshiGuurahk. We were playing Minecraft on a server and I was building a house and he was watching Recap Review videos and the Biocraft tour and kept linking the videos in the chat.

I first found TTV when I came across BIONICLE Autopsy on Youtube. In early July, when I was looking to see if there were more Autopsy videos, I found their video about the first BIONICLE 2015 leak. From then on, I’ve followed the channel. :wink:

1 Like

I found the channel by accident when a “Bionicle autopsy” Appeared in my recommended videos and I went to see what other content was going down on the channel and I’ve been following them ever since.

I found the channel while looking for bonkle reviews in late 2014. I was watching a lms video when one of Eljay’s recap reviews came up. After watching, I decided that this was my sort of reviewer, who had a sense of humour, and knew a lot about bionicle in general. I got into other bionicle based series such as bionicle autopsy and then checked out the rest of the channel e.g ttv podcast, on EBay today and subscribed, as I found that the entire cast was enjoyable to watch and listen to as in podcasts they were able to keep a conversation going for about an hour.

@AJM I thought you found them from Vimeo…:laughing:

Please don’t double post! Thank you! - Eljay

1 Like

I discovered TTV when I saw a Bionicle Autopsy video. I enjoyed it and watched the rest. Months later, when the BIONICLE 2015 pics leaked, I knew TTV would post something about it. I have been watching their videos frequently since then.

I found Bionicle Autopsy one day. and I later found out the rest.

There was this odd looking guy with a skull for a mask I met on BZP.
The rest is known basically only to Meso, MT, and I. =P

3 Likes

Brother told me Bionicle was back, I searched it up on Google, TTV comes up. Subed around 6,000 subscribers, before the boom the happened over the fall.

2 Likes

I was watching a video on someone’s moc, and I saw a video that said BIONICLE 2015 SET PICS so I clicked it, and it was sooo fake. but a long time later I heard rumors of bionicle coming back for real, so I looked it up, and found TTV’s video on the first leak (at the time the only leak). I forgot about that video for a long time, but then I saw their video on the box art images. I subscribed and now i watch every single video they make.

3 Likes

Edited title -legomaster

legomaster is now the title editor guy in my book :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m trying to confine myself to the newest, most active topics. But it’s so hard sometimes…

17 Likes

Kinda just ran across the channel while looking for good youtube Bionicle content. TBH the number of videos i’ve watched can be counted on two hands… :weary:

3 Likes

I can’t believe I haven’t posted here!

Basically, I was doing something, my brother said “come here”, and showed me the podcast episode when the first leak came out, and here I am

What was wrong with the old title? :stuck_out_tongue:

No question mark

larnuu`s truth about biotubers

2 Likes