How I Would Do the Transformers Movies!

My past self is torturing me with reminders.

4 Likes

Alright. Must be something with the boards.

Dew it!

2 Likes

I’ll dew it…tomorrow.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

2 Likes

knowing the rate we all do things at

in a few weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is amazing! As everyone said, lack of punctuation is irritating (as my eye twitches), but the story, the build-up, the characters, the interactions, the tension, the everything story-wise is fantastic!

yeah I can’t go back to edit that sadly, boards won’t let me :confused:

aw thanks man, I’m still working on the 5th one, it’s just taking a while

so, update of sorts
http://i.imgur.com/he3jdx0.jpg
I’m still writing

3 Likes

SURPRISE! so word of warning, this is not the whole movie, but this is part of it, this movie will be like, Lord of the Rings extended edition long, so I’ve decided, to make it easier on the eyes for you guys, to release it in parts, now each part is gonna be about 7 paragraphs, I’m only doing this because the movie is so long, and expect updates more frequently than every 16 days

Transformers 5 Battle For Earth
Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Slingshot, Air Raid, Silverbolt, Fireflight, Skydive, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Grimlock, Slag(Slug), Sludge, Snarl, Swoop, Elita-One, Chromia, Moonracer, Firestar Smokescreen, Powerglide, Cliffjumper, Bluestreak, Ultra Magnus, Kup, Arcee, Hot Rod, Drift, Blur, Springer, Brawn

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and the minicons Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble, and Lazerbeak, Shockwave, Onslaught, Brawl, Vortex, Blast Off, Swindle, Drag Strip, Motormaster, Dead End, Wildrider, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstorm, Barricade, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, Scrapper, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Long Haul, Hook, Bonecrusher, Lockdown, Dirge, Ramjet, Thrust, Reflector (Spectro, Spyglass, and Viewfinder), Octane

Opening on Optimus sitting down in a dark room, camera goes into his eye and then zooms out to be on Cybertron, before the dark times. A young cybertronian named Orion Pax is watching a TV in the archives, a being is preaching about the corrupt caste system of Cybertron. Orion is determined to meet him as he agrees. He meets the warrior and asks for his name, he replies “Megatronus, or the new name I’m going under, Megatron” the two start talking about the caste system and how they can fix it, slowly becoming friends. skip forward a few months and they have thousands of supporters, Megatron and Orion march into the high council and start demanding change to which they do not listen and simply shoo them away, Megatron is infuriated and Orion attempts to calm him down but to no avail. Months later Megatron and Orion try again, but this time Megatron demands that all should be treated equal, but those who cannot survive, will not be cared for. Orion shocked by this, preaches that all must be equally cared for and there should be non of this “only the strong will survive” business. Megatron leaves and Orion attempts to follow him but fails. A few weeks later, the council is bombed and all who were there were killed. A message is sent across the planet that a new faction has risen, the Decepticons, accept their ways or die. Orion raises up from the crowd and says simply “No” Megatron, with a sad look on his face says “Orion, please” Orion responds sadly “Megatron, this isn’t right, this is not what you wanted, not what I wanted” Megatron solemnly replies “Yes, it is the only way” Orion replies with sadness in his voice “So be it” screen cuts to black and you hear “Decepticons Attack!” followed by gunfire and the screams of hundreds of Cybertronians.

It zooms out and it turns red to which you see it’s Megatron’s eye and it continues to zoom out as you see the flashback has ended and it has returned to the present, Onslaught snaps him out of it by asking if he is alright. Megatron responds that he’s fine as the title shows. We find out this is a year after the events of the fourth one. The Autobots have been planning their huge strike to take back earth, communicating with humans and making sure their mole Smokescreen does everything right. The Autobots have Omega Supreme, Ultra Magnus’ ship, Metroplex with booster packs, and 3 cruisers that’s blue prints were made by Wheeljack and Firestar. The ships themselves were created on the moon. Optimus orders that the time has come and it’s time to break through the Decepticon blockade, thanks to Smokescreen being well rooted into Starscream’s command, he would be able to subtly plant a virus (created by Wheeljack, Jetfire and Ratchet) that travels through the communication waves between ships and forces them to fire on each other. The fight begins as the Arielbots begin bombing runs on the heavy cruisers, the 7 seekers leave the hanger and start harassing them, giving Smokescreen the opportunity to plant the virus. It is done and works flawlessly, the ships start firing on each other and the Autobots easily slip through, Metroplex smashing through a few in the process.

The entire Autobot army lands in Egypt and proceeds to completely over run the Decepticon base there Onslaught and Brawl attempt to hold their ground initially, but are forced to retreat from the overwhelming force. Optimus starts putting together the teams to send across the globe and destroy the main Decepticon bases on each continent. They believe each one contains a dig site and energon foundry. First team sent out is the Arielbots, off to Germany, head for Berlin. The team has some banter, Silverbolt wondering if everyone is up for it, Slingshot surprisingly showing a little bit of fear as he’s never taken on an entire base before without an army, Air Raid says to not worry, the five of them are the army. Fireflight is very scared and Skydive is paranoid and just hoping that everything goes according to plan. Air Raid and Silverbolt start comforting their brothers and convince them they can do it.

Meanwhile, back at base in Egypt, Prime sends the order to Smokescreen (who escaped his cruiser with some Decepticons before it was shot down) to initiate operation “wing clip” Smokescreen proceeds to go back to Decepticon HQ in a small frigate, he kills all Decepticons on board and acts as though he’s was the only survivor and brings their bodies in the ship out of honor for the troops. He checks for the super space bridge, Vortex tells him where it is, but suspects something is up. A very angry Megatron is shown next, talking with Onslaught, Scrapper, and Soundwave, expressing his displeasure with the blockade being broken, Scrapper expresses his anger because he and the other Constructicons built the ships perfectly and to not malfunction, Onslaught says they should worry about what this could imply for them due to most of their fleet being wrecked. Starscream and Shockwave come in through the door, Starscream being battered and bruised and Shockwave with a data pad. He discovered from the wreckage of cruiser that a virus was implanted to make the ships turn on one another.

Megatron is infuriated that one would do so, at that very moment Smokescreen has found the super space bridge and begins setting bombs on it. Cut back to Megatron and the lieutenants talking, Vortex comes in and says “hey, Smokescreen’s been acting a little strange lately” Megatron looks at the others and yells at him “where is he?!” to which Vortex replies that he’s in the super space bridge storage room. Megatron orders full city lockdown as he runs to the room, only to find it laced in explosives, a camera looking directly at him, and words on the ground saying “Call this my resignation -Smokescreen”. Cut back to smokecreen, safely outside the city, hitting a button on the pad he has and hears the explosion “Optimus, Operation Wing Clip is a success” just as he says so Lockdown drops in from the sky and tackles him. Smokescreen clearly doesn’t wanna deal with him but decides he will, Lockdown just thinks he’ll get more money for bringing him in, as the two clash it goes back to the Airielbots.

The team very quickly figures out that there is no energon foundry in Berlin, only the head base of Europe. The Decepticons inside are Reflector, Mixmaster, Brawl, Motormaster, Dead End, Bombshell, Blitzwing, and some vehicons. Brawl is being kinda restless, wanting to get out into the action, knowing there are Autobot heads to crush, Motormaster is trying to keep him in line saying they shouldn’t run into battle for no reason with no real tactics, while Bitzwing just makes fun of both of them to the point Mixmaster has to step in to keep Brawl from crushing the triple changer, who merely threatens the tank that he could think of a hundred different ways to kill him, all of which would involve Brawl’s arms. Bombshell just kind of sits back with Dead End, who’s just as depressing as usual, watching the two fight, until Air Raid starts his bombing run. The battle begins with the Airielbots forming Superion to tear open the gate on the base after Air Raid and Skydive do their bombing run. Once the gate is open, they separate and go to work. They get by a few Vehicons but run into Mixmaster and Dead End, who both have cannons loaded with acids made by Mixmaster himself. They fire at the Airielbots, nicking Slingshot’s wing and taking it off, and hitting Fireflight right in the stomach, Silverbolt grabs his brother and sets him down behind cover, clearing out the acid with his own hand, burning in the process but saving Fireflight. Air Raid pushes forward, firing rockets at the two Decepticons, while Skydive sliced their weapons with his swords, effectively pushing them back.

The team gets to the communications array at the center of the base, Fireflight’s in bad shape but he can still fight, the group engages Blitzwing, Motormaster, Mixmaster, Dead End, Bombshell and Brawl. Motormaster and Silverbolt engage each other with swords, both trash talking and Motormaster vowing that he would kill the Airielbot when his team was disgraced by his at the battle of the space bridge. Meanwhile Bombshell attempts toying with Fireflight’s mind, saying things to make him doubt himself, but due to Fireflight’ fairly carefree nature it doesn’t really effect him. Slingshot fights both Brawl and Dead End, telling Brawl he’s nothing but a brute, attempting to make him angry, and succeeding, Dead End is just fighting, not saying a word. Skydive and Mixmaster have a dual with Mixmaster attempting to use a variety of different toxin bombs and his rust blaster to take down Skydive who is barely dodging his shots and losing his blaster until he is able to get close and upper cuts Mixmaster and the two start fist fighting. Skydive very clearly has the upper hand as Mixmaster likes to stick with his toys and isn’t very good at fighting someone head on. Air Raid and Blitzwing play a dangerous dance. Blitzwing with a semi-auto and his energon sword, and Air Raid with his mace and shotgun, their fight is brutal but very fast paced, Air Raid taking a few stabs in the leg and upper arm, and he delivering a few shots into Blitzwing’s torso and smacking him with his mace. By the end of the fight, both sides are fairly hurt, but the Decepticons retreat as they are in a little worse shape. Skydive shuts down the communications array and figures out that this base is also in control of a large amount of missiles, Skydive sets a lock onto as many Decepticon bases in range and fires the shots all over Europe, Africa, and Asia, destroying a lot of territory and finally, setting some of the rockets to blow up the base they are in after they leave.

next part should be up by at least Sunday

1 Like

WOW! That escalated quickly.

Good show.

1 Like

oh yeah, the craziness only goes up from here

and thank you

Still haven’t gotten to reading this yet, but,

Edited title - Booster

1 Like

so this failed horribly XD

school has really taken a toll on my writing time, so yeah sorry I haven’t updated for a while

1 Like

Still one day until it’s been 16

2 Likes

part two, @Booster_Gold inspired me to write more

Meanwhile back at the Autobot base that they’ve set up, Optimus sends Prowl, Jetfire, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Moonracer, Swoop and Brawn into Russia, the Decepticons have their main base in the Eastern Hemisphere there. He sends a second team as well, Ultra Magnus, Jazz, Powerglide, Cliffjumper, Drift, Bluestreak and Slag for taking Russia will be very difficult. The teams go over the plan, Prowl’s team will hit the base from the first entrance, while Jazz’s team will hit it from the back, trying to draw all the Decepticons out, they decide if worst comes to worst they’ll call in Omega Supreme, but they’d rather not due to the base being heavily fortified and he could be killed in the process. Moonracer asks if everyone’s up for this and Jetfire believes they can do it, Prowl coldly says if everyone does their job they can, Swoop is happy to be back with other Autobots, as though they are his team and he treats them as brothers, the Dinobots can be a bit of a handful even for him at times, to which Brawn sarcastically says “heh, only a bit”. The twins try to get Prowl to lighten up a little, which does nothing but annoy him more and make the two of them keep going because they know he’s getting annoyed.

Meanwhile inside the Decepticon base we go into Thundercracker is inside, watching humans work for mining energon in the cold, his massive ego has slowly been dying out, while his sympathy for the humans has been growing, he looks disgusted as he vents his frustrations to Scavenger, longing for the times when the Decepticons actually fought with honor and didn’t just slaughter smaller creatures. Scavenger says that he’s right and the Decepticons should just be fighting the Autobots, and that the humans should just be left alone, but he starts rambling for a while to the point where Thundrcracker shuts him up, and Scavenger very apologetically says sorry a bunch of times. He walks out of the room and is greeted by Long haul, feeling bad for Thundrcracker having to talk to Scavenger, claiming he’s got some big self esteem issues. Terradive, who is in charge of the base and was the ISS, knows that the autobots are coming and orders all Decepticons to the front lines and gets the AA guns ready. Thundercracker, Scavenger, Long Haul, Wildrider, Shrapnel, some Insecticons, Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet, and Reflector all prepare for combat. The autobot ships have taken some hits already flying in. Drift expresses his concern to Jazz that they may not be able to make it to the base, Jazz says back to him that they’ll be fine, even if they crash they should still be able to fight their way through. Ultra Magnus admires Jazz’s positivity an expresses that he’ll gladly follow him into battle, meanwhile Powerglide thinks that even though they have an army of Insecticons there, he stands by the belief that numbers are not everything, and that it takes the skill of everyone working together to take down the Cons, though he is a little worried about Moonracer, Jazz makes fun of him a little bit, saying that he can tell that there are other reasons he worries for her. Slag is just being mean and is aching to kill something, to the point where it’s disturbing Drift. Blur just starts running statistics extremely quickly and figures that the decepticons anti air is much stronger then anticipated as he get to the cockpit and attempts to steer them away from the heavy fire but they get caught and go down.

Plans change, Jazz’s team is pinned down by insecticons and Prowl’s team has to attack the back gate as they are focusing their efforts on Jazz’s team in the front. Prowl’s team narrowly gets by the defenses and attacks the back of the base with Swoop and Jetfire as air support, Brawn, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker as suppressing fire and Moonracer sets up as their sniper with Prowl leading the charge. They break the insecticon lines and rush into the base, alerting the other Decepticons out front that there are intruders, some of them fall back while Thundercracker, Thrust, Reflector, Shrapnel and Wildrider stay outside. Jazz sees the opportunity and tells the team to attack, coming out from behind cover, Blur lives up to his name and begins hammering the Cons at close range with Drift while Powerglide stays at low altitude (as he would be shot out of the sky if he got too high) Slag meanwhile goes ballistic, charging the Insecticon lines and impaling them onto his horns. Ultra Magnus and Jazz attack together and start driving them back into the base. Powerglide goes up to disable the AA cannons and the Decepticons are driven back, with insecticon lines broken they hold up in the control center of the base, where Terradive is.

A huge fight breaks out, but the Decepticons are outnumbered and the Autobots overrun them forcing them to retreat, Terradive keeps fighting as he is massive but is eventually damaged and broken. Jazz and Prowl begin debating what to do with him, he starts taunting the two of them, talking about how they would never have the guts to take him out, they’d throw him in a prison and he would escape eventually, and all of a sudden his head explodes an Jazz is shown with his smoking scattershot, as he got sick of the Decepticon yammering and would rather have him gone, Prowl agrees and they find the access to the weapon systems in the base. They figure out they have a clear shot at Hawaii which will be there next campaign and fire rockets at the Decepticon stronghold there to weaken it, some are shot out of the air but the majority hit, the Autobots set the remaining weapons to destroy the base and leave, breaking the Decepticon hold on Asia and Europe.

2 Likes

Aw yea!

1 Like

okay, it’s been a long while

I mean like… oh god it’s almost been a year and you know what? here’s what I’m gonna do

I intend on retconning some things which I will place in the next post but here I’m gonna give at the very least in a very large summary and I will not be going into vivid detail, the final two TF movies (at least, what I think will be the final two)

Various teams will break the Decepticon hold in a gorilla tactics style war as has been explained so far, it will force the decepticons back into their main base in Washington DC

Prime will give an epic speech before the final assault (which I will also post in the next post as I don’t have it on this computer) which will end with “Autobots, transform and roll out!” and it will be a long battle with a pretty large casualty count including Kup, Smokescreen, the combaticons (except for Brawl), Spectro, Viewfinder, and a few others who I have not consolidated yet. Optimus and Megatron will have their final battle towards the end that will be a direct homage to their G1 final battle, only kinda longer and more gritty, metal being torn off, slicing each other, taking shots from each other, that kinda stuff, Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (more on that in the retcon post) will not intervene and cause Optimus to die, instead after a long battle, Optimus and Megatron are weary and the Decepticons are falling back to regroup with their leader, when it seems Megatron has Prime at his mercy, Optimus knocks him off the building they’re on and Megatorn falls, unable to use his jet boosters on his back due to them being crushed in the fight, he falls and his back is broken on the building.

The Decepticons look upon their crippled leader horrified and unsure of what to do, Starscream laughs and tells them to grab the wounded and dead and get to their ships to evacuate, they have wasted enough resources on this world. Soundwave senses Megatron still functions and takes him. The Autobots watch as the Decepticons leave and cheer while at the same time mourn the dead. Optimus regains contacts with the humans and they are grateful that they were able to fend off the invasion, though Optimus not too pleased they were unable to defend the humans and is sad about all who were lost, but is pleased that they were able to fend off the Decepticons.

End Credits Scene: Unicron, just straight up Unicron in planet mode with the Fallen with him

and the last movie in our Pipeline

Transformers 6 Our Darkest Hour

Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Slingshot, Air Raid, Silverbolt, Fireflight, Skydive, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Prowl, Grimlock, Slag(Slug), Sludge, Snarl, Swoop, Elita-One, Chromia, Moonracer, Firestar, Powerglide, Cliffjumper, Bluestreak, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Rodimus Prime, Drift, Blur, Springer, Brawn

Decepticons: Galvatron, Starscream, Soundwave and the minicons Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble, and Lazerbeak, Shockwave, Brawl, Drag Strip, Motormaster, Dead End, Wildrider, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, Scrapper, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Long Haul, Hook, Bonecrusher, Lockdown, Dirge, Spyglass, Cyclonus, Scourge, the Sweeps

Takes place a 6 years after the Battle for Earth, Intro is basically the same as the intro to the G1 movie, with Unicron devouring a planet and no inhabitants escaping. Meanwhile humans have been able to assist the Transformers in their resource hunt and they have been able to harvest some from other planets in the solar system using mining space stations. Flash back to a year ago, the Decepticons have been jumping from system to system trying to find anywhere habitable, they have come to the conclusion that all their dead weight must be dumped if they are to conserve power, all Decepticons in non functioning condition, dead or not are dumped out, including all on life support, one of which is Megatron.

The Decepticons have made their way back to Cybertron in a desperate attempt just to see if they can get anything back, or at least just set up a base of operations. They find that after all this time, the whole while they were asleep for 4 million years and the years they fought on Earth, Cybertron has become habitable again and the core has began pumping energon again. Meanwhile Unicron has found the remains of Megatron and the others, he revives Megatron and after a long conversation he agrees to become reformatted (as his damage is far too extensive to merely repair) into Galvatron, while his other Decepticons are repaired. Unicron explains his plan, he intends to eat Cybertron and in the process end his brother Primus. Galvatron wishes for him not too so the two of them come to the agreement to let Unicron kill the core but replace it with a core of chaos, therefor Galvatron may be allowed to rule the planet, but his objective is to locate Cybertron and destroy the Matrix of Leadership, the only thing that poses a threat to Unicron, and with him, bring The Fallen, Unicron’s herald so he may lead him to Cybertron. All the while the chaos bringer needs to eat other planets in order to sustain himself until Primus is located. All the while he gives them Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps, as a gesture of good will towards Galvatron, returning some of his numbers to him that he found adrift among space.

Meanwhile the Autobots catch wind of Cybertron becoming sustainable again and a small team goes in to check out the situation. While there, Starscream figures it is only right that he be crowned king of the Decepticons on their homeworld, the ceremony begins, but as it nears its end, Galvatron and his Decepticons return to stop this. A battle ensues between the two leaders, which ultimately leads to the death(?) of Starscream and Galvatron resuming command of the Decepticons.

The small Autobot team is in awe of Cybertron being habitable again with fresh energon, but are found by Galvatron who does not kill them but instead uses them to contact Optimus and tells him to face him, alone. Some of the Autobots (mainly Prowl) try to talk him out of it, but Prime refuses and goes to face Galvatron. The ensuing battle is long, but Galvatron very much bests Optimus and rips the matrix out, in what seems like the end of the Autobot leader, Rodimus steps in at the last moment and he and Galvatron tangle for a bit over the matrix. In a surprising turn, Rodimus manages to beat him, for a short while anyways before Galvatron gets back up, but Rodimus manages to get Optimus back to Ratchet to fix him up.

Galvatron does not completely trust The Fallen and Unicron so he sends Scourge to spy on him while the Fallen prepares a beacon link with Unicron in order to draw him to Cybertron, The Fallen and Unicron talk to each other via hologram, in which they reveal that they chaos core will eventually kill all life on Cybertron therefor ending any of Primus’ children who come back to their home. Scourge reports this back and Galvatron is furious but glad he tested his hunch. While Optimus is repaired, Galvatron infiltrates their base on Earth through a space bridge and offer them a temporary truce and a chance to work together, after much debate the two sides agree. Galvatron also explains the legend of Primus, the thirteen Primes and Unricron, as well as the Fallen being one the original Primes who fell from grace, when questioned how the Quintessons work into all of this, it is assumed that they merely helped in the creation of the Cybertronians, when it seemed as their race was dying off, they helped rebuild it, unknowingly by harvesting sparks and building them on Cybertron.

The first thing needed would be to plan how to kill the Fallen, Autobots and Decepticons (if you couldn’t tell) don’t exactly get along so when planning on what to do, there is a lot of bickering and arguing, some of it gets a bit heated between a few bots until they decide that they will have multiple distractions and bombard the Fallen with everything they have got until they destroy him completely. They do try this but it seems to not work as The Fallen’s pieces begin dragging themselves back together and he regenerates continuously, until at one point he drops his sword, and Optimus and Galvatron, together use it to impale him through his spark, figuring the only thing that would be able to kill him is his own weapon. Though it seems they are too late as Unicron is already heading for the planet.

The two sides go back to the drawing board again, while this is happening, we would get a lot of character moments, like some seeing that maybe the other side isn’t so bad, maybe both sides are just misunderstood, maybe some people have just been following orders and are too scared to do otherwise, some are thinking that the two sides can coexist, and all the while Optimus starts to see the light in Galvatron again, the old miner turned gladiator turned revolutionist that he used to know that had fought for freedom.

The plan turns into ultimately, just trying to slow Unicron down, Galvatron and Optimus decide they will go into Uncron’s core directly and destroy his spark using the matrix, while other teams, mish mashed of Autobots and Decepticons, Spearheaded by Rodimus Prime and Soundwave (and maybe Cyclonus) will go around Unicron, inside or out to break systems, cause distractions and just keep the heat off of the main team.

This goes down in an epic final showdown with the chaos bringer (would nearly 45 minutes long I believe), Autobots and Decepticons working together to bring down this behemoth, breaking and crushing everything they can, inside and out. But it only works so well, as Unicron is absurdly powerful and able to hold them off, at some point turning into his robot mode, just when all hope seems lost, Galvatron and Optimus manage to work their way to the core. That is when Unicron works his way into Galvatron’s mind and forces him to fight Prime until Galvatron manages to hold him back long enough for Optimus to give the killing shot and unleash the energy of the matrix into Unicron’s spark, ultimately killing him. As the Chaos god dies his body begins to explode and Optimus orders all joint Autobot/Decepticon forces to retreat back to Cybertron and not wait up for he and Galvatron (who seems fatally wounded).

The Giant explodes and the Cybertronians watch from the surface, unsure of what to do. That is until Optimus and Galvatron come down in a shield made of the Matrix’s energy, though the matrix splits in half in the process. Optimus and Galvatron face each other until finally Galvatron removes his Fusion Cannon, and his energon mace and sets them down, Optimus does the same with his Ion Blaster and Energon Axe. In this time, Galvatron explains that he has seen the flaws in the Decepticon ways in these past few days and wishes to still unite Cybertron, but under one banner, Autobot, Decepticon, it doesn’t matter, all are just Cybertronians now. Optimus agrees, and while there are Autobots and Decepticons who are still not exactly okay with this, the two sides will work towards a better future.

The two leaders look out together, having civil conversation, knowing that this will not be easy, believe that in time, they will be able to rebuild their race and that one day, all will be well.

and that is where we end

as I said before, there are some things I’m going to change around and retcon, and who knows, maybe after this I’ll write some post war Cybertron stories based off of More Than Meets The Eye and Robots In Disguise

1 Like

You mean guerilla, right?
INB4 Harambe jokes

Speech when

Aw hype

Alaskan?

I’ve said this before elsewhere
But I really do like this title
Direct and to the point, and also a solid homage to the original movie

Not to poke holes in stuff, but just curious; how does this occur? Just messages between the Decepticons drifting back, or something else?

RIP Starscream’s hopes and dreams
Again
XD

Oh dear

I like this

:+1::+1:

1 Like

yee

stupid spell check didn’t pick up

yup, glad you asked so I could clarify, autobots are watching some random grunt Decepticons who are getting messages from high command who the Autobots allow to go free for this very purpose

Now, I actually just found it

“The race of the homosapiaens, yes I have seen there violence, cruelty and greed, but they are not all like this, and they did not deserve this. My friends, I have fought with you for many years. Weather on Cybertron or on another world, we have fought for truth and justice against the forces of the Decepticons. We have done what we can to protect this planet from them, but we have failed. Now is our chance for redemption. For too long we have lived in the tyranny of the Decepticons, we have fought and died hopelessly to stop them, they have destroyed our world, many others, and wrecked this one perhaps beyond repair, killed millions of its people, and will continue if we don’t stop them, for on this day we fight for humanity, we fight for our fallen brothers and sisters, we fight for each other, we fight for our future, it has been an honor serving with you all, and I will gladly call you my brothers, Autobots, transform and roll out!”

1 Like

Ah, okay

Ah, that makes sense

Yay
And it’s good! :slight_smile:

I would ad predacons. Not like Prime predacons, (Although those would be cool) or BW predacons, (That would be for the Beast Wars movie) but G1 combine to form Predaking predacons.

1 Like