How large is Spherus Magna?

Think about it, Mata Nui, the size of an entire planet, is smaller than Aqua Magna.
Aqua Magna is just a small part of Spherus Magna, and Mata Nui is able to stand up on the planet while still in it’s atmosphere. Also keep in mind that Spherus Magna broke into three entire planets, Bara Magna still being gigantic. According to the BIONICLE wiki, Mata Nui is 40,000,000 (12192 kilometers) feet tall.
So how large do you think Spherus Magna would be when reformed?

10 Likes

very big
much large
many wow

8 Likes

Hmm, I’m willing to say probably about the size of a planet such as Mars, that would seem about right to me.

2 Likes

I would think it would be several sizes larger than If the planet is that big, the gravity must be pretty strong.

I know this goes a bit off topic, but then would that make it so if a glatorian came to earth it would have powers like superman? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I don’t know, but given the fact that Mata Nui’s taller than the Earth; and he could fit quite well on Aqua Magna, perhaps taking up a Pacific Ocean’s worth of area; and that Aqua Magna was but a small part of Spherus Magna. I believe that Spherus Magna must be as big as the Sun (Sol to all you aliens) or larger.

5 Likes

I’m sure there’s a way to calculate it using comparisons and physics :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Physics are for chumps. And people who have plans and careers in science.

But yeah, pretty huge planet. All the better, I say.

Easier to make it so stories can be of a pretty large scale, and not interfere with the Canon story.

3 Likes

The diameter of the earth is roughly 40,000,000 feet, so is Mata Nui.

I say, Aqua Magna (in my guess) is roughly 3 Mata Nui’s.

Also, in my opinion, I believe Sherus Magna is the size of 9 Aqua Magna’s.

So, in conclusion, by using my rough estimates, Spherus Magna is 1,080,000,000 feet long in diameter.

Edit:

I accidentally cubed my answer.

I believe Sherus Magna is the size of 3 Aqua Magna’s.

So, in conclusion (again), by using my rough estimates, Spherus Magna is 360,000,000 feet long in diameter.

Look where I don’t plan on visiting!

6 Likes

Imagine the gravity…

5 Likes

Lego doesn’t care about physics, and apparently they never did.

It’s just more obvious nowadays. I mean, think of Chima. 8D

2 Likes

I am so glad no one has thought of doing this yet!

Gravity Hurts

11 Likes

The gravity of Spherus Magna more than likely would have no effect on the inhabitants except making them uber-strong.

3 Likes

I meant what would it be like to us.

We would obviously be crushed to death.

2 Likes

They’d only be “super strong” when compared to us Earth-folk :smile:

1 Like

I made a mistake:

When I said 9 Aqua Magnas I meant it like this diagram:
. . .
. . .
. . .

So, I accidentally cubed my answer.

In conclusion, to fix my mistake, my calculation should have been:

"Also, in my opinion, I believe Sherus Magna is the length of 3 Aqua Magna’s lined up together.

So, in conclusion, by using my rough estimates, Spherus Magna is 360,000,000 feet long in diameter."

2 Likes

Too big to fail now.

4 Likes

OVER 9000 KILOMETRESSSSS
(too big 4 me)

2 Likes

Its an impressive sized planet,
And now the weird version of this phrase:
IT’S FRIGGIN HUUGE!!!

1 Like

My professional analysis:

IT’S A BIT BIG.