How long does it take for you to post MOCs?

The first major moc I made was multiple years ago, and I just made the topic for it a few days ago.

2 Likes

Lazyness seems to be a defining factor in all of this.

5 Likes

That’s why I either have no bio or one sentence bio. That and I plain old suck at writing.

2 Likes

There is a font already. I can’t put it anywhere but in papers though XD.

It takes about 4 to 5 hours to post mine depending on the current quality of my janky internet.

1 Like

Years.

3 Likes

Building a MOC sometimes takes hours, sometimes takes a few weeks on and off. Posting them is the real issue. I actually have a moc right now that I have the pictures for, that I built months ago, but haven’t done anything with.

3 Likes

I have multiple.

2 Likes

For me it’s a matter of “do I want to share this moc?” I make many Mocs that I never share, simply because they’re just something I made to represent a character and nothing super spectacular. Often, I will take a Moc and, over time, as I get new pieces/ideas, I continuously change it, add to it, and at some point decide it’s worth posting. Only very rarely have I made a moc and immediately shared it.

~W12~

3 Likes

We’ve all done that with at least one moc.

2 Likes

I have 6 or 7 ive taken about a year to post

2 Likes

varies a lot. between about a day or two to in some cases upwards of over a year. some i don’t even post Before i take them apart to make something else

3 Likes

usually between 2 days and a week… it depends on whether I think it’s worthy of posting or not.

To post it takes for me maximum two ours. To build is something very different.