How long will gen-2 of Bionicle last?

Hopefully for a good 4 to 5 years. As long as It does well, that is. The more sales it gets, likely the longer it will stay around. That’s why if we all want Bionicle to continue, we must buy all the sets we can afford. Spill out our wallets. Go broke if we have to. We must let Bionicle live on…Forever…

Shut up, Lego and take my money…

3 Likes

I’ll try and be a bit cautious and say I would like it to have at least 3 years at a minimum. However I think everyone here’s pretty spot on in assuming that it could easily make it to 5 years. Considering its a line that’s had so much investment both in its past era and presumably in the development of this new incarnation I think it would have the potential to go even longer. As long as they learned from their mistakes and don’t have the story become overly convoluted for new and casual fans, i think they could get Bionicle gen-2 to 8 years or longer (perhaps that’s overly optimistic).

11 Likes

no matter how long it lasts it will all ways live in our hearts just like Var said in his most resent autopsy: you killed bionicle.

Longer then RoboRiders.

2 Likes

Depends on sells, reception, etc.

Yeah. I’m hype, but come to think of it, there are more than a few ways they could screw this up really badly. If they do, it would be dead again in only a few years.

It’ll probably live for more, though.

CURSE YOU DIMENTIO AND YOUR NEVERENDING SARCASM. I will find you,… And I WILL put Luigi’s head on your body.

But what will you do if Luigi’s head… IS MY BODY???

(cue dramatic music)

1 Like

Gasp

I’m going to say between 3-7 years…

I’ve heard about 3 yrs. Keeping it sweet and strong.

Lego has confirmed the years, three unless it gets to popular in which they will continue it for 3 more years and then see if it is popular.

1 Like

Really? Can you link the press release/source?

I would say probably 5 years

1 Like

Okay, I’m gonna say this again.

We haven’t even gotten through the first year of story goshdarnit. Stop trying to make conjectures based off of one year, which, by the way, is going to be more complex than 2001 was because we’ll also be getting books this year, (We got our first books in 2003) AND this is supposed to be a year to get more people introduced to BIONICLE. We, as fans, need to suck it up and bear through a story that was meant to introduce people to the concept and the world.

7 Likes

I think MNOG kinda covered 2001 where books could have been.

Eeeeeeeeeexactly. If haters like to hate, they can hate on a hate-based topic.
Otherwise, the obvious lasting of Gen-2 is 3 years, but could probably go as long as Ninjago. In a way, Ninjago IS Bionicle.

2 Likes

but im scarded

But MNOG was finsed in September!
I dunno why are ppl complaining… it’s just February and we have seen all the webisodes and played a game!
We have to wait.

2 Likes

So? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d assume that the books of a year were released at different points in the year.

Personally, the game released on the website and playstore feels a bit like a chore.