How Old Are You?

I’m 19 and in the same boat as these fellows.

I honestly could have sworn all of you guys were at least between 20 and 25. My perception of reality has just been dramatically undermined…

10 Likes

I’d sure hope so, Slime

Most sqrt144-year-olds like yourself should’ve passed basic multiplication tables by now

EDIT: no you fool, Slime isnt 12, he just acts 12

7 Likes

We’re all just overly “mature” teens.

you could say that

11 X 23 = I’m hungry

8 Likes

Yes, I AM that young.

I blame that sole fact for not being able to purchase the original Bionicle sets. The oldest one I have is PropellerMan, er, Pohatu '08. (I’m eventually getting Pohatu '01 off of eBay once my grades are better. Vamprah, Pridak, Hewkii '07, Whenha '05, and Maxilos And Spinax too.)
#The More You Know

8 Likes

So

I am 12, (13 in 2 months) I usually hate revealing my age, as I dislike people who treat me as a little child that does not know much. I do consider myself much more mature then the average 12 year old, for various reasons that I shall not mention. (the jokes I usually make really do not prove my maturity…)

25 Likes

Pot8o is the coolest 12-year-old I know

Outdoes my brother by a long shot

18 Likes

I feel old to say my age, about 6 months left till I turn 19 xP

6 Likes

Man im at the higher end of the age scale I’m in college

3 Likes

I always saw you as like 20 or so… lol.

Lots of interesting stuff on this page I’m really surprised this is the first topic like it.

2 Likes

Haha, I feel old. I’m 19

6 Likes

Really based on the diversity of answers I’m not sure whether to think of myself as ‘old’ or ‘young’.

I see I’m not the only late high-school super nerd though, and that’s nice. :joy:

3 Likes

I am the square root of 324.

2 Likes

For those of you who can’t do math, the man is 18.

11 Likes

Actually, my exact age is the square root of 341.591413…

2 Likes

Almost 18 and a half.

4 Likes

I… am… (sqrt 182.028512).

Why are we being cryptic? I am 13.4917809. 13.5 in 3 days’ time

1 Like

Well I’ve decided to share my age because it turns out i’m not the only one who is as young as I am… I’m 12 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’m still the youngest. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Eah, I’ve mentioned my age before…

I still think being 18 is silly :stuck_out_tongue:.

(turning 19 in June)

5 Likes

It’s not much better

4 Likes