How organic do you like your Bionicle?

Bionicle are Bio-Mechanical beings with Robotic parts and Organic tissue. But how much is organic and how much is robotic. Do you prefer your Bionicles to be mostly robotic or otherwise. State your preference and debate:

6 Likes

I like how the Glatorians and Agori are; organic with mechanical implants.

I prefer my MU inhabitants 80% Robotic, 20% Organic

1 Like

I like them how I draw them, muscle and robotics well balanced

Organic enough to feel pain and emotion, (possibly love) and mechanic enough to justify gappiness.

2 Likes

Kind of mix, it really depends on the character. The Barraki are more organic than mechanical, but the Toa Mata look robotic. It's kind of a case by case basis.

3 Likes

30% Organic 60% Cybernetics 10% Weapons.

3 Likes

I think Mask of Light nailed how much organic I like in my Bionicle.

2 Likes

100% Plastic. tongue

7 Likes

I treat my G2 characters are as fully organic, at least at surface level. My G1 characters are a lot more on the mechanical side.

1 Like

Robotic with a good amount of armor. I don't really do organic as I don't really have the parts to do so.

70% organic and 30% mechanical I really like making Rahi so that is the justification for those numbers

The big Barraki fanboy as I am, I honestly think either is fine.
However, It should be noted that you should be able to tell which is dominant but also see it evenly mixed. Don't create an organic body with a robot foot unless it is intentional.
Spread the tissue and pistons out, for the love of the great spirit!

2 Likes

I like 60% Organic and 40% Robotic. And no A.I. chips or other stupid things Greg added. They were organic creatures in the beginning, and they will still be organic.

5 Likes

I like my bonkle the way I like mega man.

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

1 Like

Think Raidan from Metalgear. Now add plate armor. Just like that.

1 Like

-mechanical armor
-mechanical skeleton
-organic muscles
-organic organs
-some mechanical pistons and stuff spreaded pretty much everywhere
-+some organic tissues in the joints

1 Like

I like this picture of a metel skeleton, with pistons and such, with muscles and armour on top.

11 Likes

I always imagined the Matoran Universe inhabitants as mostly mechanical, with only a Respiratory System, a Brain, and a Muscular System for the Biological part.

4 Likes

I always thought it was mostly mechanical, with organic muscles and only a few organic organs. I mean, they don't even have a organic heart, but do have lungs.