How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

What do you think we are, cringekids?

3 Likes

Si bueno.

3 Likes

Well those losers can't seem to stop torturing me, can they? I was reading a post made by @John_Smith when a bin on my table fell off and smashed my Clone Trooper base MOC. I'm not kidding, I worked hard on that thing. When will we get a chance to ruin their lives?

3 Likes

When someone makes a "How the board users ruined the moderators' lives" topic.

1 Like

I invite them to try

I'm now contemplating whether I should make this or not

3 Likes

Muahaha! My evil plot to make myself look like a good MOCist by destroying everyone else's MOCs is succeeding!

7 Likes

oh trust me
y'all already do
daily

13 Likes

So can we actually do this?

Slime ruined my life by making me feel bad.

2 Likes

The mod squad tried to ruin my life the other day by embarrassing me in front of my friends....
But they had no idea that I was prepared! For, you see, I had neither friends to embarrass or a life to ruin! I laughed at them, and for a moment I had won...
But then they reminded me that I had no life and no friends.
Now I'm sad....

5 Likes

So that means they win... I think.

1 Like

Thanks buddy.

6 Likes

well then.

everyone in the audience needs to head to the doctor for these 3rd degree burns that slimbo's dealing out.

9 Likes

O man, Slurm with the truth hammer.

9 Likes

not the lasso of truth?
but dang those burns were as severe as acid,napalm,lava plume, molten lava in a water pistol and Mario's final smash; all in one

Does slime look like a lady in tights?

don't answer that

The mod squad ruined my life by burning people and making them start this conversation.

8 Likes

Is there any other kind of hammer? Besides the Banhammer?

1 Like

So I bought a pumpkin pie and then Cronk ate it.

ruined my entire life.

1 Like

That honestly sounds like something I'd do lol.

5 Likes

So I finally got to talk to a mod. I thought that it would be nice, a down to earth kinda conversation. BUT NO.

While we were talking I accidentally mentioned a subject that I won't mention here in fear that it may trigger the mod again.

His face, I'll never forget his face as it contorted in anger.
He screamed in agony while reaching for me.

And then- I woke up.
Oh by the way it was totally @Chronicler.

3 Likes