How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Why do you have to call me out like that, geez

7 Likes

Incorrect.
To keep your dignity, you would need to have dignity first. Since you’re @John_Smith, you have none.

2 Likes

lol kid

Pot calling the kettle black at its finest

7 Likes

I never said I had dignity :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t need dignity cause I’ve got guns. So no one will make fun of me for my lack of dignity

4 Likes

THAT’S RACIST!

I’m flagging your post!

6 Likes

Further proof that Johnathan Smith is a racist human being.

@cost_and_crew, take away all of his powers.

2 Likes

But you didn’t say I was incorrect to insinuate that you lacked any and all dignity, thus leading the casual reader to infer that you, in fact, believe that you do have at least a minute modicum of dignity lying around somewhere. THEREFORE, I CAN CLEARLY NOT CHOOSE THE CUP IN FRONT OF ME!

7 Likes

^This is how the Mod Squad ruined my life^

3 Likes
  1. Um stop referencing your stupid gril movie it was dumb, it is dumb, and it will forever be dumb.
  2. Don’t create dots that aren’t there that’s dumb like you
  3. Big words are hard to read so don’t make them
2 Likes
  1. You’re a skrub
  2. You’re a skrub
  3. You’re a skrub

From this, we can clearly conclude that you’re a skrub, and therefore deserve whatever comes to you, especially if it comes in the form of polysyllabic locutions you do not possess the capacity to cognitively process.

9 Likes
  1. Okay, what the heck does any of that mean
2 Likes

It means “PluralLego is a skrub, just like his name indicates”

5 Likes

Google searching big words doesn’t make you brilliant, just so you know.

1. Jiggy is skrub CONFIRMED
2 Likes

I’m not sure why it would make me rude, so I’m with you there

Yeah, I definitely agree it doesn’t make you brilliant, either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I do not think it means what you think it means.

4 Likes

@Plural Feel any better? Like a sudden change in opinion and/or username has come over you?

2 Likes

You still changed my username, bully. I hope you die from many different kinds of illnesses.

2 Likes

You too bb <5

2 Likes

I realized that. Google betrayed me…

Oh. I have another tradegy caused by jiggy. He made me feel dumb by pointing out my dumbness. It just works.

2 Likes