How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Then how are you here now?

1 Like

0_0

#####they refused to exorcise my spirit…

2 Likes

Makes sense to me.

Also, the mod squad made fun of me for my taste in music. They got really personal about it too.

1 Like

I keep telling people, if it ain’t Boroque your music tastes are broke.

7 Likes

I have been waiting, the mod Squad may somehow attempt to jeopardize my military career, I am bunkering down to prevent such an eventuallity.

2 Likes

I don’t know how, but I know that the mod squad was behind Discovery Kids getting shut down all those years ago. All my favorite shows where on there!

When I was a little BOI, I had found a chrome Hau on the street. Since nobody else was there, I picked it up and ran home. As soon as I got to my room, Cronk crawled out from under my bed and beat me up. Then he stole the Hau and ran off.

2 Likes

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Cronk, The Moderator? I thought not. It’s not a story the fanbase would tell you. It’s a Moderator legend. Darth Cronk was a Dark Lord of the No-Fun Police, so powerful and so wise he could use the Banhammer to influence the site functions to destroy Double Posts…

He had such a knowledge of the banhammer that he could even keep the users he cared about from being banned. The dark side of the banhammer is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his moderation rule, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the other Moderators everything he knew, then the other mods made him retire in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from retirement, but not himself.

21 Likes

Is it possible to earn this power?

9 Likes

Not from a moderator.

8 Likes

At least you’ll still be on hand. Doesn’t excuse you from flagging, though.

1 Like

Alrighty so you’ll never believe what Cronk just did to m-

oh…

:anguished:

Well that’s sad. Cronk was my fav moderator on TTV. Hopefully he’ll still be around in the AFOl community.

Oh, that’s right, I remember what he did

He ruined How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life for me! now I gotta fall back on Slime jokes! :grimacing:

6 Likes

Top 10 Anime Plot Twists.

3 Likes

This task is not for the faint of heart.

2 Likes

Created a topic that got merged with another. Got flagged for that topic I made being “off-topic”
5 people went into my house and whispered in my ear “die filthy solek praiser” they then stabbed me and said “mod squad, out”

1 Like

You think that’s bad?

You weren’t caught in the cross fire… :dizzy_face:

I forgot the dabbing they did.

Have you changed your mind :>

1 Like

Don’t worry, I promise that Mod Squad 2.0 will ruin fewer lives than Mod Squad 1.0.

Probably.

8 Likes

Good meme :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Slime once told me my opinions are bad. I cried for four days straight becuase of that.

2 Likes