How would you wear your mask?

We have plenty of Topics on What’s your favorite mask or What mask would you have or even Mask Rating, but how would you wear your mask? Most of us have a chosen mask that we would wear in the Bionicle world. But would you wear the mask all the time? And presuming you wouldn’t wear your mask all the time, how you change from a your normal state to Battle Mode.

So, how would you wear your mask? Would you:

Wear the Mask all the time like the Toa do?

Would the Mask become your face as seen in the “Mask of Light Movie”?

Would the mouth-guard slide back so you could talk?
http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/tn_The_Legend_Reborn_Review-08.jpg

Would your mask collapse into an ear piece Like Star Lord’s in “Guardians of the Galaxy”?
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/guardians-of-the-galaxy.gif

Would the mask appear when you summoned your armor?

Or other??? How would you wear your mask?
######(and to a lesser extent your armor)

8 Likes

On top of my head

Like a sir

9 Likes

My Mixels Akaku would be Stuck to my Face. Nuff Said.

1 Like

I would have a helmet that, when activated, would put together the mask over my face. Kind of like Ironman’s suit.

If we’re talking human-me wearing my Kraahkan, I’d totally have the thing Starlord does. Can you imagine trying to eat with a mask of shadows? XD

3 Likes

[quote=“Garnira, post:5, topic:12581, full:true”]
If we’re talking human-me wearing my Kraahkan, I’d totally have the thing Starlord does. Can you imagine trying to eat with a mask of shadows? XD
[/quote]Now when I think about it, How does Eljay eat…

######/s

3 Likes

It depends on which world I am in. If I was in the real world, I would definitely wear mine like Star Lord. If I was in the Bionicle world, I would go for it being like in The Legend Reborn.

1 Like

Since it’s a Faxon…

it’ll be like in Guardians of the galaxy

I’d wear it upside down.
Liek an rebul.

2 Likes

It would be a mask.
On my face.

But then I launch it at people at high velocites.

3 Likes

If this were the real world, I’d like for my mask to appear when I apply my heavy armor

If this were fiction, I’d probably want my mask to be my face.

5 Likes

When I’m relaxed I’d collapse my mask into an ear piece; like Star Lord. Since my mask would be the Vahi, I probably use the half mask with a visor for battle and the completed Vahi when I want to manipulate time.

You know that little dot on the Miru. That’s where the straw comes out.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/voDSOn3.jpg

5 Likes

######How I act around other people is the mask I put on for the world.

I would lodge a huge axle into my mouth like the Toa Metru/Mahri/'08 Nuva /s

3 Likes

My mask would be streamlined to my face. Barely noticeable under the hood, but enough to guard my mouth and face and keep me from overloading

1 Like

I would bite the peg and hold it there /s

Well, my chosen mask is the garai, and to me that one seems like it could rest on top of my head real easy.

1 Like

But you’ve got to drive an axle thru your noggin! :frowning:

2 Likes

Like my profile pic

I’d probably carry it around in a knapsack while not in use.