HowTo: MOC Tutorials

how to utilize this for head design? something kinda like this

9 Likes

The finished MOC looks nice and all, but how do you use the part, in how I mean tutorial for each step in making at least the head.

Looked more like you just gave an example.

2 Likes

i did not make the mocs
i just asking for instruction

@TeslaEffect @Linuttkh

The moc isn’t even finished yet and theres no back view atm. When the final product is complete, we will get a back view and someone can figure out how the head was build.

The visor is also used on many other moc in the community to get some ideas.

1 Like

Anyone know a way to make a limb out of the metru shoulder armor, thats as long as a standard ccbs bone? (ball joint connection in the middle but no pin holes) please and thanks

Here is a tutorial on how to make the lower leg of my recent WIP Dahlu Toa of Iron:

24 Likes

That’s pretty cool. This might work well on a MOC I’m working on now, so thanks.

3 Likes

Huh, I funnily found a bigger interest in that foot design, I’d like to believe you are alright with me using it, obviously with credit?

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I think someone else invented a similar version of it… I forget who, though. it’s up to you if you want to credit me or not.

3 Likes

So I want to make a fem-MOC Psi-Toa, and I want to use a Inika Jaller chest plate on it. Is there someway anyone can fathom to make a custom or at least somewhat unique body that utilizes that piece?

3 Likes

I have one but it is quiet small and i also won’t be able to show it for about a week. Are you willing to wait?

Sure thing.

2 Likes

So I’m trying to build a custom head for a noble Huna, but the “beard” piece at the bottom gets in the way of everything I’ve tried, does anyone know of a work-around?

4 Likes

Sounds like either the mouth needs to be extended outwards with a couple of studs (the exact amount may involve some trial and error) and the rest of the upper face needs to be moved forward in order to compensate, or the build should start from the chin up so you can ensure that the mask doesn’t interfere with anything once you’re done.
In the case of the latter, I’d suggest building off of a three long technic beam (the bottom pinhole would be your connection point for the Huna) or a perpendicular axel/pin connector - specifically, the one that’s exactly 2/3 of a Mata neck.

Just a Lego tutorial on how to build a Lego modern style couch/sofa. Tell me what you think!

3 Likes

Hi i was wondering how i could use this part in a bionicle/technic build. Leave your suggestions down bellow. A picture is optional.

6 Likes

It could look nice on the back of some thighs.

5 Likes

suspension in a car

It would be a nice detailing in the legs or arms. Unless you only Have 1. Then I don’t know what to do with it.