HowTo: MOC Tutorials

That MOC is AWESOME! I might use some of those techniques. With your permission of course.

3 Likes

Go ahead. Let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

I may as well post Some somewhat custom arms.

Here are the pieces.

Done!

It looks epic on Mocs!

9 Likes

Here’s an idea: a leaf-shaped sword. I exploded the model so you can see how it’s put together. I’ve also got a custom gearbox design that I will post sometime later.

3 Likes

Not sure how active this topic is anymore, but does anyone have any cool Halo Battle Rifle esque Titan weapon designs?

1 Like

No idea where else to post this so heres a cool head

and how to make it

26 Likes

Huh, That is a GENUS IDEA! You can change the eyes and the back connector as you wish! sweet!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it looks like it only works with Krahkans through.

1 Like

swap the socket for a ball and you’ve got something, otherwise that’s a super awkward neck.

If you flip the shell piece around and angle it in certain positions, you could fit other masks on it. I just tried it with Lhikan’s Hau and it works.

2 Likes

No it works with some others but no idea how many

and here is it on the original makuta and next to the original

6 Likes

And '09 masks, or should I say helmets. :expressionless:

1 Like

Does anyone have any advice for a good looking torso design for arms that use sideways Mata feet for upper arms?

2 Likes

Well, Slime has a good torso.

Otherwise, go look at my MOC topic. I have a design essentially useful for my self-MOC. Search up "Mistah Grammaticul’s MOC topic.

lolno

Which way are the Mata feet facing? Heel up or heel down?

Il start work on a torso for you today.

3 Likes

Well, I hate to ask…but does anyone know how to make a good torso that uses the Metru waist as the waist…and is kinda big.

[quote=“Political_Slime, post:196, topic:1488”]
Which way are the Mata feet facing? Heel up or heel down?
[/quote]So the Mata Feet are actually on the arms and not the torso. The “toes” of the feet are facing down towards the forearm.

[quote=“Ehryt8o, post:197, topic:1488, full:true”]
Il start work on a torso for you today.
[/quote]Woo! Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Anybody with suggestions for lower arms, prefferably thick lower arms

1 Like

I need a suggestion for a CCBS style torso to be used in tandem with a head that uses the Nuju Metru mask.

Go to it, now.

1 Like