Huntaara

its not easy when you have to wake up at 5am to get to college and be at home before 7pm

Please, just stop talking.

People are going to find flaws with your MOC. Even if it makes sense in your head, to them they are still flaws, and with no track record to your name any attempts to excuse the flaws just makes you more disreputable to the board members as a whole.

4 Likes

I really like this one. She’s got a more cartoony sort of proportion to her which I quite like, though I think it could be taken a little further to be a bit more obvious. Then people might be like “oh yeah, she’s meant to look different” instead of thinking there’s a mistake there. The community here has a lot of preconceptions about how some things should look, but much of that boils down to the fact we’re humans and our brains know how humans look… anything close but not quite starts to head into the uncanny valley.

I really like the angled plates and orange highlights throughout. They’re well spaced and they’re a cool contrast to the curvier parts of the MOC, which you also do well. The chain is a neat touch, not overdone. I really like the boots, but if there was some way of covering the gap around the ankle they’d be even better I think.

Really liking your choices of using those printed chestplate and plates on the thighs too. Most folks shy away from using any prints, but her design matches the art on them pretty well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Gringat your comment has really brightened up my day thank you

It looks fine but also really weird here and there.

1 Like

This could either turn out good, or really, really, really badly.

But you just might have the skill and guts to pull it off.

1 Like

I like the overall stance of this MOC, her colour scheme is cool too. My favorite parts are the complexity of the limbs. Good job!

1 Like

Do you have any pictures with the MOC holding its weapons?

I’d be interested to see what that one on the back looks like in full.

1 Like

you’ll just have to wait for the slideshow

1 Like

Nice MOC

This is very nicely made!

The torso and head are brilliant, but the legs leave something to be desired.

I like it

1 Like

THE GREEBLES-
THEY’RE TOO POWERFUL!!!

but srsly is good

1 Like