Hunting a specific 3D unnamed Kanohi

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of 3D models of this Kanohi, or artwork featuring it:
Comic_Unknown_Kanohi

Thinking of using it for the Hagah contest and would like to know people’s interpretations of it from other angles. There’s a few different ways it might be perceived.

Thanks!
– Toa of Snow

11 Likes

19 pages later, I can confirm it isn’t on Shapeways! I don’t even think it’s got a canon power. I could see it as a Great Kiri, I like it’s relative simplicity.

4 Likes

The people’s hero.

3 Likes
12 Likes

THE PEOPLE’S HERO!

Galva’s added a little extra flair with the upturned base and the added brow. That coulda legit one of the Av-Matoran masks in '08.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for finding one! (Thanks to Calamitous as well for browsing the entire Bionicle shapeways market. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Good to know people think the mask is cool, too - I was browsing through BS01 and out of all the “Unkown Power” masks, it had an oddly detailed image (at least compared to the others), so I felt like it might be a fun candidate for the contest. And good to see it from another perspective - I’m thinking it might be cool for Bomonga…

2 Likes

Glad I could help. I’m probably going to use it on Pouks.

4 Likes