Hylarteph

The third seal breaks…

And family photo:
Imgur

37 Likes

Very nice. I really like how demonic it looks, and the parts usage and shaping are spot-on.

Great builds all around! I especially like the smooth simplicity of the head.

That colourscheme combined with the motifs is beautiful! The grey on the head almost looks like a helmet or crown!

oooooh
really cool, if slightly demonic

I love the use of the banner piece, and these guys look super good all together like that!

That is creepy. is there any story to your mocs aside from Seals breaking? because i’d like to know! :smiley:

Kind of? I’m still figuring it out to be honest. Not sure how much of it will see the light of day.

Some basic info though:

Each of these beings have been sealed by an obelisk of some sort. The obelisk contains the creature’s core, which grants the being’s power to anything that is able to claim it. Some brave people will try to awaken and hunt them for that reason, normally with disastrous results.

So Icnaxatl’s obelisk is very large and immobile, but Icnaxatl can protect it using spacetime rends to travel quickly to it.

Belekshiel destroyed its obelisk and bonded with the fragments as armor. It uses gravity manipulation when threatened.

Hylarteph’s obelisk and core are attached to its tail. It’s relatively small compared to the other two, but it can control wind and weather to protect itself.

The fourth one’s obelisk will be rather unique.

These beings don’t speak in a language humans understand, so their goals and intelligence is difficult to comprehend. They definitely are sentient, and don’t behave randomly. Each of these was revered at one point as a sort of god, even though their nature implies that something else made them. Perhaps when all the seals break it will show itself.

7 Likes

sounds really cool!

The 3 of them look great all together