Hype Thread

AKA the thread that ain’t against the rules where you share what you’re hyped about and which hype train(implying there’s many hype trains) you’re on

6 Likes

I’m hyped for bionicle summer 2015 and 2016, star wars episode 7, star wars battle front, ff7 remake, and the star wars ccbs sets.

2 Likes

the batman arkham knight one (only 5 days away :grinning:)

the halo 5 one

bionicle summer sets one

2 Likes

I’m hyped for Bionicle Gen2, Halo 5 Guardians, Persona 5, The Division, Doom, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy 15, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Star Wars Battlefront EA, Killer Instinct, World Of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Dance 2016, Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Star Wars The Force Awakens, and HoloLens.

I’m on too many Hype Trains AHHHHH!

4 Likes

oh man I forgot about all the star wars stuff, hell yeah, force awakens! maybe battlefront I don’t know my brain is at war with itself about that game

2 Likes

It doesn’t have clone wars or space battles but it’s amazin’! I’d buy it if I could play it.

Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice, etc. To put it short the DCSU! :slight_smile:

I know its good to be optimistic… but…

'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Will Be More Realistic And Edgy Than 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' | Tech Times

I’m sorry.

1 Like

I’m hyped for VNOG with Meso, and I’m also looking forward to seeing the internet reactions after Eljay reveals his face.

1 Like

im saving the cash money for the backwards compatabilty xbox one, plus bonkles summer sets

I’m hyped for the money sink of Evangelion Blu-Ray box.

1 Like

I’m hyped for Fire Emblem Fates and future waves of BIONICLE.

1 Like

I am hyped for KH3, the Ninjago Summer sets, Star Wars 7, Star Wars CCBS, FF7 remake, Ratchet and clank PS4 and the Bionicle summer sets

1 Like

I am hyped for the BIONICLE summer wave, Star Wars CCBS (mainly grievous), Metal Gear Solid 5, and the rest of Red vs Blue Season 13

List time.

Fallout 4
Zelda Wii U
Fire Emblem Fates
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Star Fox Zero
Halo 5
Halo 5
HALO 5
#HALO 5

5 Likes

RWBY Volume 3, the next Red vs. Blue, Halo 5: Guardians, Star Wars 7, Fast and the Furious Seven(to come out on DVD), Halo Wars 2, Bionicle stuff, Battlefront, Ninjago’s next season, and that’s it.

I forgot about yooka laylee, and mighty no 9

calm down there ya halo spartan

2 Likes

Summer Break, Brickfête 2015, Star Wars Rebels season 2, Star Wars: Dark Disciple, Halo 5, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Halo Hunt The Truth season 2 and…
##BATTLEFRONT!!!

4 Likes

I’m only on three hype trains: BIONICLE Gen 2, Rebels Season 2 and Star Wars TFA (But just so we’re clear, I’m not a “poser/hype” fan. I’m a TRUE fan. :smiley: )

Other than that…nothing…

1 Like

Guys, Metroid Prime: Federation Forces.

Amirite?

2 Likes