Hypothetical New Bionicle Composer

Imagine if Rooster Teeth did it:

Jeff Williams could compose.

4 Likes

whoever wrote the Piraka rap.

There is a 0% chance of this, but John Williams. He does a great job of adding emotion to scenes without being overwhelmingly loud and flashy.

1 Like

Brian Tyler and Ramin Djawadi together would be a good mix

Brian Tyler is an obvious choice given he has prior work with Lego and has very memorable music.

As for Ramin Djawadi he worked on Iron Man, Pacific Rim, Game Of Thrones, Clash Of The Titans and Medal Of Honor to name just a few examples. His portfolio should be proof enough alone that he can compose heroic themes for Bionicle that also have an aspect of mystery to them.

4 Likes

Why am I imagining if Blue Stahli or Celldweller composed music for BIONICLE

Itā€™s not too far out but itā€™s still very far out.

Joseph Trapanese

Didnā€™t know him by name, but I really enjoyed his work on Tron: Legacy and Uprising, as well as the Iron Man 3 trailer.

1 Like

Hans Zimmer all the way, him composing it would automatically give a plus to the movie.

I know Iā€™m a metal head, and donā€™t kill me but it would be nice to see someone who uses rock or alternative for fight scenesā€¦

I would want Henry Jackman to compose since he was able to do it so well for Big Hero 6

@LQ1998
I didnā€™t really prefer Zimmer for the same reason I didnā€™t really prefer Willaims: I just donā€™t think their blaring epicness would be fitting for something as moody and varying as Bionicle, hence the Batman theme comparison earlier. Of course, that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a bad choice. The guy makes good music regardless.

@TERMINXX
Tom Holkenborg (a.ka. Junkie XL) might be a fit for that. Some his works include Man of Steel and Mad Max: Fury Road.

@codenamelego39
Yee, I like his stuff too.
Fit for Bionicle?
Maybeā€¦