5 Likes

Yes.

So much yes.
It’s happening.

7 Likes

I need this…

5 Likes

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

The voriki mask and 3.0 version of the mask of possibilities have both been confirmed as printable, and are now being shipped to me. Assuming they pass my own checks, I’ll put them up for sale when I get them.

8 Likes

Awesome! What’s your asking price for the Voriki mask(s)?

2 Likes

Not entirely sure about that, it’ll pretty much be the amount Shapeways charges for the print + however much I feel justified in taking for myself, which will be less than the printing price.

So at the very most 12 USD.

3 Likes

Masks came in, this time the mask of possibilities isn’t too big

Instead it’s too small.

Meanwhile, the Voriki mask is too big, so I have to reiterate on that as well.

I’m also thinking of printing in detail plastic instead of the strong/flexible because it seems nicer.
http://i.imgur.com/psKLFcp.jpg

13 Likes

Big or not, that mask looks awesome IRL!

3 Likes

You mean Voriki’s mask, right?

It is indeed awesome.

Now I must find an old Tahu Mata on Ebay and spraypaint him black and purple. And also make his staff. (I’m seriously considering this.)

6 Likes

I’m thinking I might make a model of his staff and make it a package of some sort

5 Likes

Indeed so! I am loving those lightning bolts…

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/bu24Uq5.gif
Voriki is my hero!

13 Likes

How is the Mask of Possibilities too small? Will it not fit a Toa head?

2 Likes

It doesn’t fit a toa head. Just barely, too. The “cheek” parts collide. Also it doesn’t extend far enough down.

1 Like

Aw, that sucks. Will it fit on a Metru head, or is it the same case?

1 Like

I test-fit it on the nuju head, does not fit.

All it really means is I’ll reiterate and re-order. The shape is down so now it’s really just a matter of scaling.

2 Likes

Alright. Well, I hope it works the next time you do it!

1 Like

Those masks look great.

1 Like

looking at some pictures the Voriki mask looks to be about the right size imo. but they both look good

1 Like

The problem with the voriki mask is the lightning bolt parts actually collide with the shoulders in a really awkward way.

4 Likes