I Can't Do This Anymore

True, but they can if they want. That’s really the main point of what I’m saying.

I get that. That just doesn’t mean that they should act however they want.

7 Likes

Should we lock this thread before more controversy erupts or just continue ignoring my comments that could be compared to a hippie protesting about something.

user cannot handle this anymore
all other users cannot handle this anymore either

6 Likes

The mods have had a chance to close this, but decided not to.

I personally think that the discussion has been civil, and pretty interesting.

2 Likes

What? We get payed now to be on the boards. Last time I check putting up without talking back is gonna work if you give the cash, otherwise dont expect me to be nice about hippocrisy.

1 Like

oh no guys, he found out!/s

2 Likes

I want a contracted payement for my behind-kissing of TTV and tolerance of their practicise. Otherwise Im not obligated to care or tolerate their behavior and can rightly call them out for it. cmok :kissing_heart:

It seems there’s a lot of passive-aggressive-ness in here. It’s best to halt something before it escalates. Plus all this is pretty pointless anyways. What are we talking about again?

Also @squeaverking woudja get off my case already

Not literally payed, but I’d say it’s the fact we can be here acts as the payment of sorts. If that makes sense.

But the main point I was trying to make is they can act like that, not that they should act like that

But I would like to be payed to stay on the boards too

2 Likes

It’s been very civil so far. Plus you’re not a mod.

expressing your anger and opinions is never pointless

I can’t think of a response that anybody would even listen to. So I give up.

Lol do you think any of us can afford that? :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean you’re not paying to keep the boards running. So technically you’d be getting paid too.

2 Likes

If everyone got paid for being on the boards, that would mean the benefit of being paid for my Moderating wouldn’t be any more special than anyone else.

Besides, I don’t need payment.

But you’re always complaining that you don’t have money to buy things.

1 Like

That’s a good thing. All I would buy is super expensive stuff I don’t need.

Now this is getting off topic, so I suggest we move on from this discussion.

Or you can finally shut it down. The dude has never responded to his thread and, well, ya know, its kinda related to him and his problems with himself that he reflects on others…so not really something we can help here when he probably isnt even on the boards anymore…probably for good.

Well since you dont have the authority, You dont need to worry about people asking about it then.

I honestly don’t see why people want to close it. Yeah, the guy probably won’t see them, but it has sparked discussion between other members.